Get well hunter1989

Been planing to go out with my shooting buddy steve, unfortunatly he has been struck down with man flu :( and hasnt been able to get out, not wanting to decimate the bunny population on our small shared permission without him as it would be rubbing salt into his man flu wounds I am waiting patiently for his recovery lol.

I have told him to man up but to no avail :)

Personaly I recon he was on a promise so fobbed me off ha ha only joking bud.

Cant wait to get out now, bugs and chums have had a nice little rest and should be out in force when we get out (hopefully).

Get well soon pal I need to get out the house lol :thumbs:

While im making a thread does anyone have any experiance on gaining permission on an industrial estate with numerous different companys residing on it, I have got my eye on one full of rabbits, whats the best way to go about this so me and steve can have another option when we get out, obviously it would need to be out of hours pest controll, has anyone had any success with a semi public permision like this??

:thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

hi steve

(quote)

While im making a thread does anyone have any experiance on gaining permission on an industrial estate with numerous different companys residing on it, I have got my eye on one full of rabbits, whats the best way to go about this so me and steve can have another option when we get out, obviously it would need to be out of hours pest controll, has anyone had any success with a semi public permision like this??

i have permission on a business park,and had no problem getting permission.but you have to box clever,here is what i did.

google the permission and look for land management,and land owners.and you send out letters to the permission land manager and letters to the land owners.

in my case there was two company's which owned the land so i sent three letters out one to the business park manager,and one each to the land owners.

one land owner refused because they had trouble with kids from a near by estate,but the other one said yes.

then i hered nothing more,then three months later i had a phone call from the bussiness park manager,they had just planted £10,000 worth of new shrubs and the bunny's had ate nearly all of it,and i was in from that phone call. :thumbs: so dont give up and do your home work before sending out your letters,also include in the letter your public liability copyand a self stamped address envolope back to you,saves them money and time they like it :thumbs:

hope this helps

if you need a copy of my letter, i can send ya one,then you can edit it :thumbs:

regards

Davy

Thanks shay not sure about security here mate, maybe in a couple of the buildings but no main gate ect. (They havent noticed me late at nite checking out bugz lol).

Cheers davy that would be great I dont think a miss spelt porely laid out letter from me would get the desired effect. Its got to be worth a try the rabbits dont move for cars and just sit next to the road it feels like if you got out the car quick enough you could grab one lol

Thanks for the advice. I will google it.

.atb. .ste.

Steve rest up mate, iv been roped into going out for a meal tonite, the mrs gave me the "we never do anything together speach" she aint wrong either lol, sunday it is mate :thumbs:

Davy you will have to pop over we havent had a shoot with you for a while :thumbs: