NEW FOX SQUEAK CALLER 2011

Have you seen the new fox caller out its called the fox squeak

NO batterys needed I have personally been using this type for a while now,There has been great success in using it, you dont have to worry about bulk size or battery power, you dont even need to hold it in your hands,

This is manufactured in the uk by a friend.

On another forum a member has posted a video of its use,FOX SQUEAK VIDEOI am selling them to members of this site for £1.80 free post

should you want one please leave a pm

all the best

Akton

Edited by akton

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be posting all orders tonight you should get them by monday morning

50 sent today

these are hands free, no batterys needed calling.

easy to use and very sucessful.

you cannot buy them any cheaper

Edited by akton

@stubby for your information about the fox queak,this product has been in production for 11yrs,It has been getting marketed since june 2011 as the fox squeak ,although many have not heard about it due to the fact man who manufactures these,is a 1 man business and calls the product under a different name.

The product has been getting tested and reviewed before entering onto the market as the fox squeak,As anyone with any business knowledge knows,you cannot call something and market it, until its been thoroughly tested and proven.

It was just fortunate and a stroke of luck that Billy had jumped onto the product as it was being marketed.

The video used is with prior consent with Billy who has been very supportive.

So before you or anyone else prejudges me or the product ,It would be in your interest to contact me privately, before your fingers type the keyboard and jump the gun to conclusions.

The product will be available throughout the UK& U.S very shortly,A LIST OF STOCKISTS WIL BE MADE AVAILABLE SHORTLY.

I AM GLAD THAT MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE ORDERED THE PRODUCT FROM BILLY WILL BENEFIT EARLY ON PRESALE AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEE THE REVIEWS IT GETS

Edited by akton

@stubby for your information about the fox queak,this product has been in production for 11yrs,It has been getting marketed since june 2011 as the fox squeak ,although many have not heard about it due to the fact man who manufactures these,is a 1 man business and calls the product under a different name.

The product has been getting tested and reviewed before entering onto the market as the fox squeak,As anyone with any business knowledge knows,you cannot call something and market it, until its been thoroughly tested and proven.

It was just fortunate and a stroke of luck that Billy had jumped onto the product as it was being marketed.

So before you or anyone else prejudges me or the product ,It would be in your interest to contact me privately, before your fingers type the keyboard and jump the gun to conclusions.

The product will be available throughout the UK& U.S very shortly,A LIST OF STOCKISTS WIL BE MADE AVAILABLE SHORTLY.

I AM GLAD THAT MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE ORDERED THE PRODUCT FROM BILLY WILL BENEFIT EARLY ON PRESALE AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEE THE REVIEWS IT GETS

And there was me thinking it's only JANUARY 2011 wheres this year gone :laugh::laugh:

Y.I.S Leeview

I've decided not to support this product and do not wish for my video to be associated with this product.

It's one thing PMing me to ask if you can use the video and it's another taking my own video to then undercut me.

Me, getting a kickback off these... I'd rather not.

And there was me thinking it's only JANUARY 2011 wheres this year gone :laugh::laugh:

Y.I.S Leeview

well spotted young man It was in the early hours since june 2010

well Billy that is unfortunate, as the product was being tested and reviewed before you had ever seen one,I appreciate your comments and your views ,but as I had said earlier,if you want to order some, I will send you a batch ,no problems.

Unfortunatley due to you ordering them and Royal Mail letting you down, that is beyond mine or pauls control.

dont be to hasty in your negative response,the product has had some great reviews whilst on trial with gamekeepers, Lampers and sporting shooters alike.

With you, mastering the technique so soon, you will have some good sport in calling in fox's

best wishes

Jonevo

well Billy that is unfortunate, as the product was being tested and reviewed before you had ever seen one,I appreciate your comments and your views ,but as I had said earlier,if you want to order some, I will send you a batch ,no problems.

dont be to hasty in your negative response,the product has had some great reviews whilst on trial with gamekeepers, Lampers and sporting shooters alike.

With you, mastering the technique so soon, you will have some good sport in calling in fox's

Tested and reviewed? So you're telling me that by some huge coincidence that you started a new webpage and started a new topic on another forum and then happened to comment on a topic I started on another forum, blatantly trying to profit off the back off the fact that the 50 whistles I ordered didn't arrive today.

Did I also mention the email you sent me, saying about a 'similar product on the market' that I should be careful of, in case I infringe their trademark of 'The Fox Squeaker'

I did look up 'The Fox Squeak (and squeaker)' on the trademark website and believe me, it doesn't exist. Nevertheless, I decided not to upset anyone, so I called it a 'predator call' instead.

Finally 'Paul' the Liverpudlian who sells the whistles;

I'm sure the forum will agree, that the statistical chances of two Liverpudlians, selling the whistles which one claims to be the 'only non metallic on the market' are pretty frigging slim. Especially when I emailed Paul earlier and his response was (I quote)

"I don't market my whistles by any other description. It may be other people buying them and repackaging. But not me."

This was after I asked about 'the fox squeaker'

At the end of the day, you realised that you missed out on an opportunity and now you're trying your best to pick up a couple of sales to make a quick bob.

What's even funnier, is that my sole intention on the other forum, was to buy and sell the whistles at cost price.

Why?

Because it would usually cost about £2 to buy them. I was going to sell them for £1.50 (cost price, after paypal and postage was included) to share my recent find with a community of people who would benefit from using them.

What's best is that you've come out as a profiteer. - Not something I'd want to be branded ;)