Hunting the Haggis for Burns supper's

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all hunting Scotlands most elusive quarry is not easy! there are some basic requirments, you need!!!   1/ a couple of fellow hunters from an area known as the Black Country in Englandshire!

The Clootie Dumpling is quite a rare scottish animal species as well!! sharing similar traits of European Lemmings? stories abound of Lemmings throwing themselves over cliffs, if there's a population explosion, mature Lemmings commit suicide so that there's enough food for the next generation!

The "Clootie Dumpling" goes to an even further extreme! it wraps itself in a clean white muslin cloth and jumps into a huge pan of boiling water and slowly boils, is'nt nature and the theory of natural selection, as well as survival of the fittest wonderfull?

Tom

Ps: RicW! You had a very lucky escape at Kilgreggan! especially on a pushbike you could have caught your kilt in the pedals or chain!! :blink:

Edited by Foxgun Tom

I love haggis eat it regularly...

Love it with a breakfast.. And that lorne sausage all the best scran comes from scotland :thumbs:

sqaure sausage, tottie scone an real black pudding on a crispy roll,

washed doon wae a diet irn bru :yes:

all sounds good,except the tattie scone,which id replace with a fried egg :thumbs:

diet uirn bru is all i drink.hate tea coffee.orange juice.if diet bru went out the game the morra id die lol

my old mum m,akes an amazing clootie dumpling,but i can only eat it when its warm.when it goes cold lose interest.

Edited by scothunter

Love it with a breakfast.. And that lorne sausage all the best scran comes from scotland :thumbs:

Don't you mean, 'then battered and deep fried' before you wash it down with the Irn Bru? :laugh:

Don't you mean, 'then battered and deep fried' before you wash it down with the Irn Bru? :laugh:

deep fried mars bar or creme egg for afterwards lol

joking btw i have never tried that ever.

Ps: RicW! You had a very lucky escape at Kilgreggan! especially on a pushbike you could have caught your kilt in the pedals or chain!! :blink:

Ach weil. The voice did go a bit high pitched for a wee whiley. The local lasses didnae seem ta mind . . .

Diet Irn Bru ya fanny........ :doh: The real stuff too manly for ye........ :laugh:

all sounds good,except the tattie scone,which id replace with a fried egg :thumbs:

diet uirn bru is all i drink.hate tea coffee.orange juice.if diet bru went out the game the morra id die lol

my old mum m,akes an amazing clootie dumpling,but i can only eat it when its warm.when it goes cold lose interest.

Another fanny who drinks diet....................Man up eh....... :laugh:

Diet Irn Bru ya fanny........ :doh: The real stuff too manly for ye........ :laugh:

:icon_redface:

Another fanny who drinks diet....................Man up eh....... :laugh:

i honestly cant drink the sugar stuff lab.its far to sweet mate.drank diet for years.