It looks as though he has been put on a work top for the photo: most pups look out of sorts if they are put high up off the ground: could be why he has that 'hang dog' look? Be nice to see more photos of the pup on the ground looking confident.

It looks as though he has been put on a work top for the photo: most pups look out of sorts if they are put high up off the ground: could be why he has that 'hang dog' look? Be nice to see more photos of the pup on the ground looking confident.

spot on thats wher he is on my work top ,full of beans springs to mind when down,but good observation :thumbs:

spot on thats wher he is on my work top ,full of beans springs to mind when down,but good observation :thumbs:

what sort of money you looking at thanks .what area is j9

st albans,as said open to a fair offer(or working mans price)

Just curious mate, but how come you have the pup and now at a few months of age hes not the type your wanting?

i am new to running dogs mate and brought under wrong info ,ignorant maybe but i would rather him go to someone who is going to get full use from him at this early age as opposed to me keeping him longer than needed.