bullx 17 week

he is buzzing with his pup bein so keane for it whats up with you lot on here miserable b*$*@*ds some of you and no1 said your a pro if it says so on here he was just saying what it said and your still a rookie cos your a miserable fu(ker just one to knock his post down get a grip people if yous dont like it on here dont come on simples in it

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah if he did that he will be awsome mate, only the world beaters do that ha ha. Btw there's no such thing as lock jaw.

New member lads and a new pup, I would say that its his first lurcher, best to advise him rather that abuse. :thumbs:

lol on here,are you kidding :icon_eek: some people take great pleasure in slating other people. :laugh:

anyway thought lock jaw was a disease.im sure i had to get a jag once when i went abroad for that.or maybe im wrong

he is buzzing with his pup bein so keane for it whats up with you lot on here miserable b*$*@*ds some of you and no1 said your a pro if it says so on here he was just saying what it said and your still a rookie cos your a miserable fu(ker just one to knock his post down get a grip people if yous dont like it on here dont come on simples in it

My first thoughts was the same as most of the replys,then i noticed he has rooky hunter under his profile pic and is probably buzzing that his pup has mouthd a rabbit that his other dog has caught! and wanted to share his delight with the hunting life members.Nice 1 mate made up for you atb with your pup :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Here's some pics of some half decent bull crosses all dead now! pre ban pics.Every one of them mouthed dead rabits youner than 17 weeks :thumbs:

some nice looking dogs there mate "did" you run them single

No not fast enough!!i will tell you truth mate :thumbs:

Here's some pics of some half decent bull crosses all dead now! pre ban pics.Every one of them mouthed dead rabits youner than 17 weeks :thumbs:

some nice looking dogs there mate "did" you run them single

No not fast enough!!i will tell you truth mate :thumbs:

even so mate there some nice looking animal and they look like they could have a good do :thumbs: