An awful traumatic injury

i was out walkin the dog mate and ginger fella got in his way just out the back of my house i was lucky it was there cos if i were any further away he would of bled to death he lost alot of blood anyway the vets carnt realy say what will happen with his leg there could be nerve damage but even if there isnt it could take 6month to a year to heal properly but it might not heal properly fingers crossed mate it would be a shame as to watch this dog run is very good to watch ive had many good days with this dog on the feild.

fingers x mate

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was out walkin the dog mate and ginger fella got in his way just out the back of my house i was lucky it was there cos if i were any further away he would of bled to death he lost alot of blood anyway the vets carnt realy say what will happen with his leg there could be nerve damage but even if there isnt it could take 6month to a year to heal properly but it might not heal properly fingers crossed mate it would be a shame as to watch this dog run is very good to watch ive had many good days with this dog on the feild.

Pleased to hear he is home mate, showing good signs, recuperation time will be long but fingers crossed he will make a good if not full recovery but you never say never, pleased you and your dad have perked up a bit, always a gut churner and upsetting, chin up and all the best. WR

By Keith lad, you've had a rough trot lately but at least Jet's on the mend. Nearly had it myself last week, our Fly clattered into a tin sheet with a scream, luckily just a couple cuts but likes been said on here already, unfortunately it's a risk we all take when running our dogs. If i can do anything mate you know where i am just give us a bell.

• 5 weeks later...

thank you for all the comments just shows there is some decent people on here :thumbs:

Yes and your one of them, you've shown that by your concern and actions, pity there wasn't a lot more like yourself, dogs are part of the family... He'll be back running about before you know it ...