Plastic Terrier Box

thanks for the input i will be making themn to order and will try to keep cost down as little as possible the palstic does not come cheap these boxes are glued and pined using industrial super glue which welds bothe pieces together anf=d then pinned as for prices i will have to work it out i think i can do them for the same price as wooden ones but also depends on what colour you would like them sprayed etc please PM me for further details

thanks titchy

a lad in grat harwood makes the same boxes out of plasic, he make a lot of falconry boxes to, they look really good mate, but i had a set of the lad, i found in winter they condensate, an in the summer ther was too hot for dogs, but all the best with them bud, looks top job

thanks for the imput, i have just made another double box and will be making more through the week and i will also try to find out about postage prices for any one who would like to purchase one

single box £30

double box £50

tripple box £60

plus postage

these prices include any coulour you would like it sprayed or if you would like a box made to fit a certain vehicle etc please PM me the measurments and i will see what i can do

cheers titchy