middleton terriers

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone has there different look on terriers ..I think terriers should be judged to there own (Type )ie a border should look like a border not a scaled down one.Same as lakies in my eyes and its my o

Posted Images

my mate has just paid £1000 for one.....its got a head like a wheelie bin, from kilmarnock i think

Are you talking about Martin ? I think he paid that because the dog had won the puppy class at lowther,its normally about £350 a pup from midleton...I think

can anyone tell how i can get hold of this strain of terrier.

I have 1, black n tan dog, i will try and get some pics up for ya later ;)

Edited by Ricky-N.p.p

my mate has just paid £1000 for one.....its got a head like a wheelie bin, from kilmarnock i think

Are you talking about Martin ? I think he paid that because the dog had won the puppy class at lowther,its normally about £350 a pup from midleton...I think

I have 1, black n tan dog, i will try and get some pics up for ya later ;)

the puppy class at lowther :icon_eek: !!! whoopee feckin doo :laugh: !!! obviously that means it'll be a first rate worker then? money=bollocks

Guest little terriers

alot of people ask were they can get a middleton dog from on here but hey usal get slag off for just being show dogs if a was [bANNED TEXT] a would just go to his door in ask

Edited by little terriers

aye, go and c gary middleton. :icon_eek:

needs his head read! goes against the principle of terriers! :angry:

£1000 lids for a pup!!!!! :blink::blink::blink: Two words for yous ball and bag. And the fecker that took the money is a feckin leech.

well said man

ive never heard piss like that a grand for a terreir ,ive got a dog self entred at earth quarry ,money wouldnt buy him , heees well bred strong and sensible but no grand ,just a working dog ,ive never been to a terreir show ill have to see what the grand dogs do etc i paid nothing for mines got him from a good ole dog man from wales all the best