caught coursing..!!

I'm no traveller but do go coursing with some and what your not getting is. There is a big difference between Irish and British travellers and on this side of the water they do have some of the very best dogs in the country

same hear lad but theres good and bad ones lad same as us

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its always the same,whenever a taveller is mentioned every keyboard hunter jumps on the bandwagon,there are a lot of good travellers out there including me!! You will be saying next they were running

I KNOW THEIRS LOTS OF LADS WHO HUNT OUT OF FOUR WHEEL DRIVES, DRIVIN BIG STUBBLES DOESNT HARM ANYTHING. IM ON ABOUT DAYTIME WITH FOUR SUBARUUS IN A ROW DRIVING THE WINTER WHEAT. DOWN RIPPINGALE FEN TH

unfortunately the truth is most of our gyppos/pikies/tinkers are simple drug dealing dog stealing robbing b*****ds with nothing more culturely than the same - nothing like romanys although in Ireland

Am I wrong in saying its legal to hunt Hares in the Republic withg a Lurcher?

its legal. the coarsing clubs have their reserves n tag their hares so you just dont want to upset them is all

im nearly sure its illegal to hunt hares without muzzles..?

that sounds right actualy? where would you find out for sure?

its legal. the coarsing clubs have their reserves n tag their hares so you just dont want to upset them is all

it is illeagal to hunt hares in the rep of eire 3 yrs ago the rangers were out in force but im sure they have been doing it before this but this is when a farmer told me they were talking to him,going around farmers doors teling them if they see [NO TEXT TALK] coarsing to contact them and still are they have been searching vehicles looking hares i have had mine searched 3 times the 1st time(12 yrs ago) i got my tralier took of me and i had no hares in the car 3 weeks ago 2 friends of mine saw a women (ranger)up a dyke taking photos and when they got back to the jeep she searched it,thats why ya cant afford to carry any hares around with ya,i have heard lots of things going on with the rangers we have been followed by them just trying to ruin are day(didnt take long to shake them of),at the end of the day they can try and try and try to stop me coarsing but theyl not....atvb sgw....

• Like 1

it is illeagal to hunt hares in the rep of eire 3 yrs ago the rangers were out in force but im sure they have been doing it before this but this is when a farmer told me they were talking to him,going around farmers doors teling them if they see [NO TEXT TALK] coarsing to contact them and still are they have been searching vehicles looking hares i have had mine searched 3 times the 1st time(12 yrs ago) i got my tralier took of me and i had no hares in the car 3 weeks ago 2 friends of mine saw a women (ranger)up a dyke taking photos and when they got back to the jeep she searched it,thats why ya cant afford to carry any hares around with ya,i have heard lots of things going on with the rangers we have been followed by them just trying to ruin are day(didnt take long to shake them of),at the end of the day they can try and try and try to stop me coarsing but theyl not....atvb sgw....

wel said pal let them try afta hang me before i stoped!!!

First time I've ever heard anything like that happening this side of the water. Even when the travellers are caught on the preserves round me they can only try do them for tax, insurance etc.

First time I've ever heard anything like that happening this side of the water. Even when the travellers are caught on the preserves round me they can only try do them for tax, insurance etc.

ya i spose it depends where you are? like theres 1 ranger around this area and what are the chances you'd come across him!

Pikies were coursing near birr yesterday.Hard frost on the ground.Inbred ignorant idiots

STUPID MOTHERS CNUT did you no that pikie is racist if i ever see you you wouldnt be walkin again

Some of englands top coursing men are romany gypsies your all right in irland anyway most your tinkers are over here.

Thanks alot.

unfortunately the truth is most of our gyppos/pikies/tinkers are simple drug dealing dog stealing robbing b*****ds with nothing more culturely than the same - nothing like romanys although in Ireland they have proven themselves the same although more industrious and ingenious in regard to robbing the state ,,,, bertie ahern charlie haughey and the rest of the goverment are not travellers but legal thieves...

its always the same,whenever a taveller is mentioned every keyboard hunter jumps on the bandwagon,there are a lot of good travellers out there including me!! You will be saying next they were running stolen dogs and the van had no tax and test!!! If you were slagging off colored people the thread would be wiped because its racist!! Calling a travelling man a p***y is as bad as saying the n word to black people!! :wallbash::censored: :censored: :wallbash: rant over.. atb shushy

not many pikies that actually travel anywhere except out of town here in Ireland to tie up old folk and rob them, others go further afield and rob dogs. At least blacks and chinks get a job.

Back to coursing - gippos give it a bad name over here - much like how they descended on the Birr game fair and destroyed it for terrier folk.

Pikies/Gippos/Trtavellers (to where exactly?? other than crime scenes) give dog folk a bad name and need exposed for the gippos they are.

Im a gypsy and i course all you gorgers with your big mouths can get f**ked half of you end up smackheads any way the best coursing men are travellers fact 4 dogs on one hare so what it would have got away the dogs would get in each others way you dumb c**ts whats the big problem

He is right about the 4 onto 1 ... seen it happen a fair few times and the dogs barge into each other = hare gets away most of the time ... I would put money on the hare everytime with 4 hounds

We have a major problem up here with pikeys ... that would be the bad type of travellor ...also we have the chav problem and they represent the bad type of settled men ... there are always going to be rotten apples in the barrel

The black blokes i know use the term nigger when they are commenting on bad black people ... doesnt tar them all with the same brush

But for me the pikeys are a b*****d menace ... horse stealing / farm machinery / scrap metal ( that isnt scrap )

Fighting but not one on one when people confront them ...its 4 5 6 onto 1 cowards

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

Some get caught ... funny... these ones used a hiab lorry to lift the grate and the housing in one go ... costing the taxpayer a fortune in repairs ... nice to know they lost their liberty along with the truck and all the gear

DSC00004.jpg

Edited by slogger

Is their any actual evidence this happened ?

So far its nothing more than a story down the pub ?

sgw have you been poppin the acid tabs again lol

listen the rangers took my tralier in castletowngohagan,wev been followed by them they have took photos of us in the fields and i know loads of other men who have had bother with them when it comes to wildlife they have more power than the garda,most of the bother has happened round louth,meath and westmeath....atvb...sgw...

FACTS IS THAT TRAVELLERS MAKE EVERY SITUATION WORSE FOR DECENT FOLK. THEY FUKC THE COURSING UP BY DRIVING THE LAND WITH 4 SUBARUS ON FRESH DRILLING. BIG MEN YEAH! THEY ARE NOT SPORTSMEN, SLIPPING AS MANY DOGS AS IS NEEDED . THEY JUST WANT THE KILL, AS ONE WELL KNOWN TRAVELLER LAST MONTH KILLED A HUGE PILE OF HARES IN THE SNOW. BIG MAN YEAH!

OR WHEN THEY SLIP A DOG AND LEAVE IT AND DRIVE OFF COS IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH, OR THAT THE DOG WONT COME BACK. I HAVE SEEN IT.

THEY SURVIVE BY CREATING MISERY FOR OTHERS, THIEVING MACHINERY,RIPPING OLD LADIES OFF,STEALIN PROPERTY, DOGS,HORSES AND CHICKENS.

ALL THE GYPOS THAT JUMP UP DEFEND THEMSLEVES, WHY DUNT YOU POLICE YOUR OWN COMMUNITY?

I CANT BELIEF THAT SOME SH7T STAINS ARE DEFENDING FOUR DOGS ON ONE HARE.BEST THING FOR THEM TO DO IS GET OUT OF THE DOGS AND TAKE UP MOTORCROSS OR TROTTING AND LEAF THE REST OF US TO ENJOY OUR SPORT, YOU HAVE DONE ENUFF DAMAGE ALREADY.

• Like 1