Who you calling a N***er documentary

I think the documentary done a good job of highlighting just what aggressive racism is coming out of the Asian communities in the UK today. I think it showed just what I have been saying to the liberals on here over the past few months that they fail to acknowledge/accept.

I found Darcus Howe EXTREMELY naive! He found it hard to believe the levels of racism he encountered within the different ethnic communities, like racism is a curse that only evil white people can be effected with.

It's a real problem we've got on our hands in this country and people making excuses for them and pretending the problem isn't that bad need to wake up or shut up so the problem can be addressed.

How and by whom?

... people making excuses for them and pretending the problem isn't that bad need to wake up or shut up so the problem can be addressed.

How and by whom?

The government should pay more attention too the aggressive racism that is rife with in Asian communities all over the country. The justice system shouldn't be so afraid of to tell the truth when it comes to none white people racially abusing people that are a different colour. The media should also condemn it rather than pretend it doesn't happen.

People need to be aware that it is a problem, and that it isn't just a stereotypical white shaven headed pissed up thug that is capable of racism.

that was hilarious lol so is taxi drivers down south all asians?up here all the drivers are white.

Mate I know of only two white taxi drivers and I very rarely see them about. Almost every Taxi driver around here is Asian.

that was hilarious lol so is taxi drivers down south all asians?up here all the drivers are white.

Mate I know of only two white taxi drivers and I very rarely see them about. Almost every Taxi driver around here is Asian.

f*****g hell fell thats pretty bad eh.were the opposite here.all you good white english lads come up here if it gets to bad lol im laughing but tbh its not even funny anymore.On sites up here we have in the last few years had an influx of romanians and poles still never seen a paki working on site tho.