[BANNED TEXT] does a lurcher need 2 be the best lamping dog

hi all. was just thinking about what does a lurcher have 2 do in your eyes 2 be the best of the best lamping dog? i have a colli whippet grey and he is a good dog, he goes straight down the beam, rabbits live 2 hand, wont hunt up, good with cattle. will jump and retrieve at same time. will take rabbits at ease, will get stuck in 2 any thing i put him on. good with ferrets and other dogs. plz no arguing or stupid comments. plz state the breed of your dog when commenting. the only thing he lacks is. he is abit 2 fast (ie over turns on the bigger stuff) but think that will cum with more experience also he lacks a bit of stamina. but hes does the job excellent for what i want him for he has been in 2 every thing and had 30 rabbits in 1 night.

hi all. was just thinking about [bANNED TEXT] does a lurcher have 2 do in your eyes 2 be the best of the best lamping dog? i have a colli whippet grey and he is a good dog, he goes straight down the beam, rabbits live 2 hand, wont hunt up, good with cattle. will jump and retrieve at same time. will take rabbits at ease, will get stuck in 2 any thing i put him on. good with ferrets and other dogs. plz no arguing or stupid comments. plz state the breed of your dog when commenting. the only thing he lacks is. he is abit 2 fast (ie over turns on the bigger stuff) but think that will cum with more experience also he lacks a bit of stamina. but hes does the job excellent for [bANNED TEXT] i want him for he has been in 2 every thing and had 30 rabbits in 1 night.

as long as it does what you want and your happy then other peoples opinions mean nothing mate,just enjoy your own dog and don't get involved in any of the "my dogs better than yours" brigade and you wont go far wrong.atb :thumbs:

Get it now,your dogs doing the business.Just be happy with what you have,someone will always have one better anywhere you go! As long as your happy!

lol am over the moon with him. not picking on my dog just wanna know every 1 elses opinion :thumbs:

hi all. was just thinking about [bANNED TEXT] does a lurcher have 2 do in your eyes 2 be the best of the best lamping dog? i have a colli whippet grey and he is a good dog, he goes straight down the beam, rabbits live 2 hand, wont hunt up, good with cattle. will jump and retrieve at same time. will take rabbits at ease, will get stuck in 2 any thing i put him on. good with ferrets and other dogs. plz no arguing or stupid comments. plz state the breed of your dog when commenting. the only thing he lacks is. he is abit 2 fast (ie over turns on the bigger stuff) but think that will cum with more experience also he lacks a bit of stamina. but hes does the job excellent for [bANNED TEXT] i want him for he has been in 2 every thing and had 30 rabbits in 1 night.

sounds like a smart dog, you,ve done well with him,,give yourself a pat on the back,and dont be worrying what anyone else is doing,,

enjoy him, they dont last for ever, best of luck with him..