HUNTING PLATFORM!!!

hey, :)

me and my friend have permission on land that is a hotspot for rabbits and other vermin. we have been hunting there with great sucess over the past month and have just been given permission for building a hunting platform.

this all started with a picture on a magazene and we developed it into something far better. its about 17 foot up a tree and has only cost approx £120 to make.

as of yet we have been hunting in static locations and stalking but we have noticed a pattern in rabbit activity in the area we have built it. the view from the top of it is amazing. we have great arks of fire on all locations that rabbits frequent!

we have been building it for the last 4 hours and have finally finished the main frame. its steady however not yet safe so there's at least another day of work to sort it out.

hopefully, when finished it'll give us a upper hand in the war against the rabbits! :)

have a look!!!

post-56259-0-62328300-1294166934_thumb.jpgpost-56259-0-62328300-1294166934_thumb.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres the subject to a little walk around the woods after a day doing the platform  

How cool's that??!!   Platforms are a really great tool in a good spot. We used to have one in a large wood many years back but it kept getting vandalised and we had to give up on it in the end....

Posted Images

Nice looking platform....wish i could do that on my permission but its in open ground and a bugger to sneak up on bugs :(

Good luck with it guys and remember wear a harness to avoid any unwanted roll outs

Edited by StevoSmith

How cool's that??!! :thumbs:

Platforms are a really great tool in a good spot. We used to have one in a large wood many years back but it kept getting vandalised and we had to give up on it in the end.... :thumbdown:

I hope it serves you well, lads.

Cheers.

• Like 1