whats the laws on ferreitng old unused railway lines?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just do it [bANNED TEXT] enjoy urself. i ferret anywhere never had any trouble isee a good set i just ferret them

Yeah and that can ruin someones permission!

Joe

Its not your land, at end day. all u got is piece paper saying you can ferret. :gunsmilie: the crime getting caught of farmer.

just do it [bANNED TEXT] enjoy urself. i ferret anywhere never had any trouble isee a good set i just ferret them

Yeah and that can ruin someones permission!

Joe

Its not your land, at end day. all u got is piece paper saying you can ferret. :gunsmilie: the crime getting caught of farmer.

Yeah I agree, but when you get accused by the farmer of not back filling, or wrecking fences etc and your the only person who has permission then what happens when you say you know nothing about it?

It has happened to me and I have lost permission because of poachers.

Joe

yea like i said its unused and has been for like 50yrs or something, you may have seen it on the news a few yrs back people came and stole some miles of the track it was allover the news 13million pounds worth of iron stole!! so if they can get away with that iam sure one lado and hes ferret will go unnoticed! :tongue2:, theres allways lads down there with the running dogs and a few lads, go down with the harris halk they say theres never any trouble its good to go! :thumbs:

Didn't think that post through did you......... :icon_eek:

thats at the back of my house bet ya thers nee bunnys left once my ferrets been down there :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :whistling: