another side to dog theft

after reading about more dogs being stolen,i thought some of you might be interested in a lad who is local to me in northumberland,he had advertised a lurcher for sale in that yellow paper,he recieved a call from a wouldbe byer,who asked if the lad would be willing to meet him halfway which was york,the lad agreed if the byer payed for his fuel,so the lad and his mate both fit youngens,set off and met this bloke in a carpark at york,well this bloke had a car full of scumbags,one showed the lads a blade up his sleeve,took the dog and drove off,the lad took the reg for the cops,but it was off another vehicle,so please be careful.

This is sick shows what society we live in , dirty scum bags ! This is it when your selling something you are better going to them in a sense as you don't no who your dealing with and they could come back ! And meeting at a designated place just shows your not safe , DODGY b#stards want hanging always turn up mob handed

a young lad i know from thirsk had two lurcher pups for sale, £150 each, after advertising them in the C M W he got a phonecall and arranged to meet halfway down the a19 between thirsk and york, when he got there to the layby there was 5 lads

waiting for him to buy the pups, at first they were friendly, they bought the pups and passed him 300, they put the pups in there vehicle then some of them got nasty and took the 300 off him and all drove off, towards york,

took both his pups and the money,

before anyone comes out with all the bravado its a different matter when your outnumbered 5 to 1, off 5 big "game" lads,

my mate wont have anything to do with the police, so the dog thieves just got away with it, this was 2 years ago, but could be the same outfit

cocker

Is no one honest anymore ??

Once sold a car to someone who wanted to meet me in a Rugby club car park. Yer right....I told him i'd go to his house instead. Had no problems with the sale, but took the wife with me too, just in case.

F**k me, even I wouldn't mess with my missus. :laugh:

Once sold a car to someone who wanted to meet me in a Rugby club car park. Yer right....I told him i'd go to his house instead. Had no problems with the sale, but took the wife with me too, just in case.

lol not a bad shout that. they'd have a good gob full off her if i took mine.lol or she'd take a gob full haha

lol not a bad shout that. they'd have a good gob full off her if i took mine.lol or she'd take a gob full haha

LOL yeah would be tempted to reverse the fortunes and dump the wife and do a runner..

:whistling:

Karpman

LOL yeah would be tempted to reverse the fortunes and dump the wife and do a runner..

:whistling:

Karpman

:thumbs: lol