Dog thiefs

Guest crobinc840

Guest crobinc840

I've never had a problem from thieves until now, as I logged off from this site last I found a car outside my house. I'm not going to say they were looking for my dogs but as soon as I let them out the door the car left. I still can't find my glasses but I have a feeling. If you ever want to take a trip outside my house at an odd hour again belive me we will all be up and next time I'll have my glasses to read your jap plates. :tongue2: I've had fun with people like you for years so don't think you're something new. You're a coward whomever you chose to be user name after user name. If I want to pay the £15 to find out your address I might kick your scrawny false testosterone filled dogs asses with my au-natural dogs.If you try to steal my dogs or if your friends drop by I might just drop the bomb on their asses.go ahead and try it again, and I know who you are, Scum of the earth dog snatchers. I'll be trainning my dog to eat your faces off next so don't try to be nice again. This is why THL sucks. They tried to steal my dogs when no one else knows of my dogs! Chav scum. Now I stayed away from 3 because of dog theives trying to get in my door!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i smell ............................................. bullshit

How can a person sit at there computer and come up with a story of that magnitude ????? you have serious issues lass,everybody can see through you why would anybody want your dogs in the first place ?

lock your door would be a good starting point

Guest crobinc840

All my three are trainned to attack and they did their jobs, even the pup was at the door but the problem is I've missed out on a nights sleep and someone thought they could have off with my dogs. :censored: The little jap car zoomed off before I got my glasses on but I'm sure only someone with a plasterer's salary could afford such a piece of crap and think it was nice. :censored:

Edited by crobinc840

I've never had a problem from thieves until now, as I logged off from this site last I found a car outside my house. I'm not going to say they were looking for my dogs but as soon as I let them out the door the car left. I still can't find my glasses but I have a feeling. If you ever want to take a trip outside my house at an odd hour again belive me we will all be up and next time I'll have my glasses to read your jap plates. :tongue2: I've had fun with people like you for years so don't think you're something new. You're a coward whomever you chose to be user name after user name. If I want to pay the £15 to find out your address I might kick your scrawny false testosterone filled dogs asses with my au-natural dogs.If you try to steal my dogs or if your friends drop by I might just drop the bomb on their asses.go ahead and try it again, and I know who you are, Scum of the earth dog snatchers. I'll be trainning my dog to eat your faces off next so don't try to be nice again. This is why THL sucks. They tried to steal my dogs when no one else knows of my dogs! Chav scum. Now I stayed away from 3 because of dog theives trying to get in my door!!

have you been telling people on here your address ,or been out with your dogs with people on here ,and this paying £15 to find out where people live is a first to me but not unexpected at all. im sorry to hear what you wrote about its not on , but to say they must be on a plasterers salary made me chuckle :D clearly very emotional ,i hope you get it sorted mate .atb......

Guest crobinc840

Yep, they opened my unlocked door and tried to whisper to the dog at the top of my stairs with a treat. Didn't work as they found out and ran. :censored: After the collie was after them I sent out the other 2 and the car was off before I had my glasses on. :censored: The treat still laid at my door step when we all made it back in. I'm sure my neighbours all slept through it. :blink:

Simple thing is if you dont trust people dont let them by your house or tell them where you live mate etc etc etc its common sense cause theres nasty people out there who dont give a flying f##k what you think or do if they want something theyll get it remember that,theworlds full of people like that :thumbdown: im affraid to say all i can say is tool up ha ha ha

Guest crobinc840

Simple thing is if you dont trust people dont let them by your house or tell them where you live mate etc etc etc its common sense cause theres nasty people out there who dont give a flying f##k what you think or do if they want something theyll get it remember that,theworlds full of people like that :thumbdown: im affraid to say all i can say is tool up ha ha ha

Sounds like sound advice but the only people that know I have dogs are the one that have my pups and people on here and another site that seems to have the same people on it too. :thumbdown:

Sounds like sound advice but the only people that know I have dogs are the one that have my pups and people on here and another site that seems to have the same people on it too. :thumbdown:

Ive sold pups on here mate luckily enough they were sound people but if i was unsure i would of told them to meet me some where its a lesson to be learnt mate your lucky they never went walkies on yah i think you need to be more careful at who your inviting round your house :thumbs:

Guest crobinc840

Ive sold pups on here mate luckily enough they were sound people but if i was unsure i would of told them to meet me some where its a lesson to be learnt mate your lucky they never went walkies on yah i think you need to be more careful at who your inviting round your house :thumbs:

I've never sold to people on here. I have a website where the owners of my pups keep in contact and I come on here. The only other people that know of what my dogs do I gave a pup to and we hunt together. They are good guys so I know there is only a couple places the idea of my dogs being a good target are coming from. I don't care if I get the boot if it helps other people from getting their dogs taken. Don't use photo sites to host your pic's because people can find where you live that way. Download the pics if you want to show pics. Never put your name on a pic. Anything you've ever posted on the net can be looked up but if you remove a pic from the original site aka photobucket it is not searchable. If you want any other info to keep safe I can give it to you if I'm still on here.