• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pm sent mate.   my other half is to soft, i gets what i wants lol

shoot the wife problem sorted

She said you can't have them?

Who said she couldn't have them?

Buy her a nice set of ferrets and ask if you can borrow them every now and then!

And if she don't want it that you will love to have them for your own and that she can aks something in return!

Because she is a fine hunting lady and can cook rabbit very good and that you love her for that!

If she don't melt on the spot for your bright hunter eyes and smile, than sell her on ebay! :whistling:

It took me five years of whining to get a terrier, and now she loves it.

The problem is were expecting a baby, and I think its all a bit much at the moment. I have only been going on for 6 months, and I reccon another 6 months or so she will give in.

We went to see a ferreting expo by Simon Pakefeild and he was tucking them under his arms, and holding them between his thighs, she was amazed they wernt attacking him. lol.

She has said I can have some when we get a small holding, but realisticaly I think thats about 5+ years away, and I dont want to wait.

I will just keep nagging at her until she lets me have them. Hopefuly it wont be too long. Until then I just need to find some local guys to go and play with.

It took me five years of whining to get a terrier, and now she loves it.

The problem is were expecting a baby, and I think its all a bit much at the moment. I have only been going on for 6 months, and I reccon another 6 months or so she will give in.

We went to see a ferreting expo by Simon Pakefeild and he was tucking them under his arms, and holding them between his thighs, she was amazed they wernt attacking him. lol.

She has said I can have some when we get a small holding, but realisticaly I think thats about 5+ years away, and I dont want to wait.

I will just keep nagging at her until she lets me have them. Hopefuly it wont be too long. Until then I just need to find some local guys to go and play with.

:whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

borrow my ferrets for a week with a litle luck sche run back to her mother and you can have ferrets :wallbash::big_boss::feck::gunsmilie:

or send her over here my wife clean the hut and feed my ferrets and dog when i atart in the morning with working comes out with lamping. and gave the ferrets a name stinky and smelly and sche like them .you see find a other one :whistling::whistling::thumbdown: