saluki collie grey

i like the colie grey saluki grey cross do they do all game?fur feather and teeth?

i try not to genaralize different crosses but the saluki\collie\greys that i know of wouldnt even tacklea rat let alone a fox :thumbs: no doubt there will be some out there that do them regular but in my experiance they dont like thngs that bite back.

how ant 1 can say a certan x lurcjer wont do charlie is propper bollox ne lurcher will dop it its all about how you bring the dog on

right so your saying that its how you bring a dog on is how it becomes a fox killer ? if so thats bollox look how many bullx jaack do you think if they were brought up the way YOU think they should then they wouldnt jack ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how ant 1 can say a certan x lurcjer wont do charlie is propper bollox ne lurcher will dop it its all about how you bring the dog on

Posted Images

i like the colie grey saluki grey cross do they do all game?fur feather and teeth?

i try not to genaralize different crosses but the saluki\collie\greys that i know of wouldnt even tacklea rat let alone a fox :thumbs: no doubt there will be some out there that do them regular but in my experiance they dont like thngs that bite back.

right so your saying that its how you bring a dog on is how it becomes a fox killer ? if so thats bollox look how many bullx jaack do you think if they were brought up the way YOU think they should then they wouldnt jack ?

if u took the time to read my reply u would have seen the words "lurcher x" not bull jacks :wallbash:

if u took the time to read my reply u would have seen the words "lurcher x" not bull jacks :wallbash:

read MY original post correctley i said that there are probabley some outthere that do them regular . . . .

p.s your posts would be abit easier to read if you stopped using text talk :thumbs: