just given my lot ther dried food with a jug of warm gravey

smashed the lot down them

any other sugestions would be great

all the best shina

When i fed dry food i always added warm water to it as i found my male would just choke on the food he eats it that quick :thumbs:

i was brought up to belive that warm food is far better for dogs in winter, they digest it better, dont know how true it is, but i have always stuck by it...

an i dont use packet gravy i get the mum in law to make me stuff from scratch once a week an freeze it in wee portions :thumbs:

i was brought up to belive that warm food is far better for dogs in winter, they digest it better, dont know how true it is, but i have always stuck by it...

an i dont use packet gravy i get the mum in law to make me stuff from scratch once a week an freeze it in wee portions :thumbs:

I was brought up hearing the same matey. Real gravy is the way forward! Vegetable water, meat juices, flour, gravy browning mmmmmmm. :thumbs:

I was brought up hearing the same matey. Real gravy is the way forward! Vegetable water, meat juices, flour, gravy browning mmmmmmm. :thumbs:

yip especiually when over real meat, an none a that biscuit shit :thumbdown:

:thumbs:

Aye mate, tonight its beef and all the trimmings, with gravy on top. :thumbs:

well huskies eat cold or frozen meat, and they seem ok on it from what ive seen on the box.?All i do is warm the dishes for them, and put just a drop of gravy on ther raw+mince chicken+meal :thumbs: As long as they are in warm kennel thats the main thing :yes: ( they look ok on it)

P1010102.jpg

tod2-1.jpg

msg-6933-1271070938.jpg

I always use Veg water/Cooking juices/oils from roast ect ect, Empty milk cartons come in handy when you got more than you need for that day......

I try and give em a big bowl of broth type thing in the winter veg,meat ,porrage type thing

Aye mate, tonight its beef and all the trimmings, with gravy on top. :thumbs:

Feckin spoilt you are young fella.........any more eggs for me?