JEREMY KYLE

nice one tomo you are stato, no fly's on you mate, im not sure what you do for a living tomo but i think you should be a lawyer, i would hire you, you should get into the same thing as that clive rees and look after us lads, have a good one mate all the best

:D :D oh and the bricks bitch kat is just 5, and lady,,,, just 6...:thumbs: its all there on moochers :D

• Like 1

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

i did say in my post to the prick you know you can be proven wrong,,, it was you i was meaning but didnt want to involve you in my petty sqabble :tongue2: :tongue2: 6 is no age to retire your surposed top dog and move it on???? so he say's :whistling: :whistling: there is a gap for you tomo, clive rees watch out you are very thourough with the facts :thumbs:

nice one tomo you are stato, no fly's on you mate, im not sure what you do for a living tomo but i think you should be a lawyer, i would hire you, you should get into the same thing as that clive rees and look after us lads, have a good one mate all the best

:D :D oh and the bricks bitch kat is just 5, and lady,,,, just 6...:thumbs: its all there on moochers :D

And if ye can be bovered lookin back on here, she were pullin up on rabbits or in "Brickshaw" speek (remember dat on HU? He eve'n had a smily fr it!! :laugh::laugh: )

"she wer choosin her runs" :doh: As told [bANNED TEXT] he started on Moochers- entered to young :yes: Ego writin checks his dugs cant keep :no: Against stiff oppusition, lurcherdoms biggest prick for the 4th yr running :toast:

• Like 1

i did say in my post to the prick you know you can be proven wrong,,, it was you i was meaning but didnt want to involve you in my petty sqabble :tongue2: :tongue2: 6 is no age to retire your surposed top dog and move it on???? so he say's :whistling: :whistling: there is a gap for you tomo, clive rees watch out you are very thourough with the facts :thumbs:

Speaks volumes to me about your character siding with a dog thief.... fatty has his faults but I know he would not side with a dog thief or even attempt to defend one.

i knew you was on about me mate , as ive pulled him up on it once or twice :icon_redface:

by the way you guys want to get together , and sort a day out for that place :thumbs: let me know and ile bell him

Dazz she was retired last season she would only have been 5 then and choosing her rabbits , or jacking as he would say if it where anyone elses dog.

• Like 1

Speaks volumes to me about your character siding with a dog thief.... fatty has his faults but I know he would not side with a dog thief or even attempt to defend one.

hern put the facts up and i'll give you my oppinion,,, if not then im sorry i wont condemm a bloke just on your word,, if you cant understand that then im afraid that is your problem,,,,, judge me however you feel my character is NOT in question,

it's upto you hern i dont realy give a flying feck either way mate

i knew you was on about me mate , as ive pulled him up on it once or twice :icon_redface:

by the way you guys want to get together , and sort a day out for that place :thumbs: let me know and ile bell him

will do tomo, mark w has your number i'll get him to give you a bell and we will get it sorted, cheers mate

hern put the facts up and i'll give you my oppinion,,, if not then im sorry i wont condemm a bloke just on your word,, if you cant understand that then im afraid that is your problem,,,,, judge me however you feel my character is NOT in question,

The only problem I can see is you not reading things properly as was pointed out to you a few posts above!!!!!

The only problem I can see is you not reading things properly as was pointed out to you a few posts above!!!!!

hern you cant blame for struggling to find the truth amungst all the shite in this thread,,,, so it was vic who stole the pup but joedogs was there????? am i upto speed,,,, FECK ME I WANT TOMO AS MY P.A.

Dazz she was retired last season she would only have been 5 then and choosing her rabbits , or jacking as he would say if it where anyone elses dog.

so i wander if she joined the many dissapearing dog's out of his kennels???? very sad considering he rated her as his best dog,,,, 5 years old and gone too??? who know's where???? she have earned her retirement in front of the fire if you ask me??