JEREMY KYLE

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

Thats because Ive already answered every question uve asked further back in the topic, but you dont listen or read things properly :doh:

Good night, merry xmas.

If your wrong you will apoligise??? :no: You know quite well he didnt take it an you no who DID :yes: . . What happened to telling it how it is???? :doh: . . Tell you come from the same type of stock as the other cowards. . :doh:

All the Best SHanded. . :thumbs:

• Like 2

Thats because Ive already answered every question uve asked further back in the topic, but you dont listen or read things properly :doh:

Good night, merry xmas.

If your wrong you will apoligise??? :no: You know quite well he didnt take it an you no who DID :yes: . . What happened to telling it how it is???? :doh: . . Tell you come from the same type of stock as the other cowards. . :doh:

Your definetly stupid, I said ages back who stole the dog.

Sorry guys but I feel we are nearing the end of this thread, we'll be lucky to see page 55 but I'm not puttin £5 on it. :thumbs:

Dont worry, ill find another way off entertaing myself till weather changes. An they wont be able to resist. :whistling: Am open to ideas. I tried the GRITTING my permission but it didnt take off :doh::laugh::laugh: Mention a minshaw an its a 50 pager. . :laugh: God help me when pup catchs first rabbit. . :laugh: Hope you lads have a good Xmas. .

All the Best. . SHanded. . :thumbs::thumbs:

Sorry guys but I feel we are nearing the end of this thread, we'll be lucky to see page 55 but I'm not puttin £5 on it. :thumbs:

Dont worry, ill find another way off entertaing myself till weather changes. An they wont be able to resist. :whistling: Am open to ideas. I tried the GRITTING my permission but it didnt take off :doh::laugh::laugh: Mention a minshaw an its a 50 pager. . :laugh: God help me when pup catchs first rabbit. . :laugh: Hope you lads have a good Xmas. .

merry Christmas and enjoy your dogs!!!! :thumbs:

Good night, merry xmas.

Hern. . :icon_redface::icon_redface: You know who stole the dog. I bet you didnt even know that he bought RAMBO of Joe did you?? You know F*CK ALL as you proved to me on the phone. :doh: Then you come on today to start on JB :icon_redface::doh:. . If THL done awards you would defo get the IDIOT award. :yes: Now you have yourself a nice XMAS an i hope the weather changes soon to get me an YOURSELF off this bastar*d computer . . No hard feelings pal just abit of friendly banter. . :yes: If you have got a problem with Joe so be it i dont CARE an i dont think HE DOES. :no: . . You have my number if you ever fancy a night out ill even come to you get in touch. .

All the Best SHanded. . Tony. . :thumbs::thumbs:

Good night, merry xmas.

Hern. . :icon_redface::icon_redface: You know who stole the dog. I bet you didnt even know that he bought RAMBO of Joe did you?? You know F*CK ALL as you proved to me on the phone. :doh: Then you come on today to start on JB :icon_redface::doh:. . If THL done awards you would defo get the IDIOT award. :yes: Now you have yourself a nice XMAS an i hope the weather changes soon to get me an YOURSELF off this bastar*d computer . . No hard feelings pal just abit of friendly banter. . :yes: If you have got a problem with Joe so be it i dont CARE an i dont think HE DOES. :no: . . You have my number if you ever fancy a night out ill even come to you get in touch. .

No hard feelings and no thanks.

Merry xmas :thumbs:

Good night, merry xmas.

No hard feelings and no thanks.

Merry xmas :thumbs:

Well if you ever want to use this Blue pup as a stud hes there. . :11: :laugh:

finally END OF!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well am going to concentrate on me gritting permission thread try an get it goin. . :doh::laugh::laugh:

As i said before Have a good XMAS lads. . Hope the threads entertained use as much as me. An am £2.50 better off. . :toast:

FFS all this over £2.50 :whistling: :whistling: :tongue2: happy x-mas :thumbs: :thumbs:

you tw4ts have been busy tonight :whistling:

but still joedog won't defend himself .......... verdict GUILTY

and still Shanded has got his tongue up a dog thiefs hole :thumbdown:

I have a feeling Joedog cares nothing about your verdict or what anyone thinks of him. :thumbs:

His name is FKED now not a decent man will let him ten miles from there pens once a thief always a thief

How about late one night I came a took one of your best dogs and then days later came back with money for it what would you say?

wouldn't say much and you wouldn't be walking away :tongue2: