JEREMY KYLE

fook readin all this, anybody wanna gee me the short version??????

Well basically, JOEDOGS a dog thief am a dog thief JB is a puppy peddler, Hern hates sex offenders chimp has a teddy called Hern. I have my Mrs KNICKERS on. Am sure theres more but just hang in there. . :laugh::laugh:

and to top it off it looks as tho i owe you £2.50 :wallbash:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

Here is a question for anyone who cares to answer it.

How much money turns the word stolen into sold?

only your mate can answer that because was him took the money what l don't get is why your back is up was not your dog and was not you that stole it so why don't you do all us fav tell the hole story or f**k off out with your dogs and take them a walk instead sitting behind your computer talking the biggest lot balls your no man your mouth piece

There is Absolutly no need for you to be nasty :no:

well you just write up one big page from start finish singlehand can reply and we all have good xmas and leave it there should been left when money was handed over all they years ago

How much money would it take for one of your dogs to be classed as sold if it had been stolen from you?

Sorry lads MRS AN EBAY!! :doh: Lets get one thing straight if you know Joe you will know that he would have to change a hell of alot to intimidate anyone!!. An also hes not tried to recreate Rambo, thats just happened because of the sire hes used. He sold RAMBO because it wasnt a SINGLE HANDED dog. The new pup has been bred from two SINGLE HANDED dogs. This will be the first pup Joe has had in i dont know how long with any MINSHAW in it an thats only because the sire is as SINGLEHANDED as they come. .

I take it JOE also intimidated Snix into Buyin RAMBO then HERN?? :doh: (For f*ck sake) You lot live in COO KOO Land. .

fair enough that SH just wondered why you would move a dog of that calibre on but that explains it :thumbs:

common knowledge jb is a peddlar, chimp has a teddy an you wear panities

an i thought everybody wae any decency aboot themselves hates sex offenders :icon_eek:

i dont really care aboot them, but a DOGTHIEF, needs sortin imo

an so does anybody who knowingly associates with 1 :thumbdown:

Sorry lads MRS AN EBAY!! :doh: Lets get one thing straight if you know Joe you will know that he would have to change a hell of alot to intimidate anyone!!. An also hes not tried to recreate Rambo, thats just happened because of the sire hes used. He sold RAMBO because it wasnt a SINGLE HANDED dog LIKE MOST MINSHAWS. The new pup has been bred from two SINGLE HANDED dogs. This will be the first pup Joe has had in i dont know how long with any MINSHAW in it an thats only because the sire is as SINGLEHANDED as they come. .

I take it JOE also intimidated Snix into Buyin RAMBO then HERN?? :doh: (For f*ck sake) You lot live in COO KOO Land. .

is SINGLEHANDED your own line :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

Could be. . :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Sorry lads MRS AN EBAY!! :doh: Lets get one thing straight if you know Joe you will know that he would have to change a hell of alot to intimidate anyone!!. An also hes not tried to recreate Rambo, thats just happened because of the sire hes used. He sold RAMBO because it wasnt a SINGLE HANDED dog. The new pup has been bred from two SINGLE HANDED dogs. This will be the first pup Joe has had in i dont know how long with any MINSHAW in it an thats only because the sire is as SINGLEHANDED as they come. .

fair enough that SH just wondered why you would move a dog of that calibre on but that explains it :thumbs:

Ask me questions pal you will get answers. UNLIKE SOME!!! :whistling::whistling:

Ask me questions pal you will get answers. UNLIKE SOME!!! :whistling::whistling:

ok smartarse , what come first . egg or chicken

• Like 1

an i thought everybody wae any decency aboot themselves hates sex offenders :icon_eek:

In that case you might want to ask HERN,why does he call his Line of Lurcher after a well KNOWN DOG THIEF. . :doh:

fook readin all this, anybody wanna gee me the short version??????

Well basically, JOEDOGS a dog thief am a dog thief JB is a puppy peddler, Hern hates sex offenders chimp has a teddy called Hern. I have my Mrs KNICKERS on. Am sure theres more but just hang in there. . :laugh::laugh:

I hate dog thieves equally as much :yes:

In that case you might want to ask HERN,why does he call his Line of Lurcher after a well KNOWN DOG THIEF. . :doh:

The dogs were not named by me :no:

only your mate can answer that because was him took the money what l don't get is why your back is up was not your dog and was not you that stole it so why don't you do all us fav tell the hole story or f**k off out with your dogs and take them a walk instead sitting behind your computer talking the biggest lot balls your no man your mouth piece

well you just write up one big page from start finish singlehand can reply and we all have good xmas and leave it there should been left when money was handed over all they years ago

How much money would it take for one of your dogs to be classed as sold if it had been stolen from you?

my dogs are worth nothing but two me there is no price but am man l would not have took the money there is big difference l want looking the man that took them and sorted it out my way at then end off the day he took money prop shook hands and few years later he bought a dog off him?????

my dogs are worth nothing but two me there is no price but am man l would not have took the money there is big difference l want looking the man that took them and sorted it out my way at then end off the day he took money prop shook hands and few years later he bought a dog off him?????

Not everyone has your morals :thumbs: