JEREMY KYLE

Guest crobinc840
perhaps he was intimidated,,, some folk dont like conflict

thats what i was thinking

Sorry, I don't understand how he could be intimidated by someone that stole a dog from him and then bring up the courage to buy a dog from the person that stole a dog from him? :blink: Either you avoid the guy or kick his ass not buy a dog from him?

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

So hern, what are the facts, how come the bloke who had his dog stole took money off the bloke who was supposed to have stole it

Not only that, he also bought another dog off the so called dog thief couple years later. . :laugh::laugh::doh: (FACT)

Another fact is all through the ages money and riches has bought many a mans silence and favour :yes:

Edited by hern

Not enough FACTS to convince me this lads a dog theif , what i'd like to know and this relates to the original thread why did joedogs sell Rambo then spend twenty years trying to recreate one like him ???

that is a very good question :thumbs:

Sorry, I don't understand how he could be intimidated by someone that stole a dog from him and then bring up the courage to buy a dog from the person that stole a dog from him? :blink: Either you avoid the guy or kick his ass not buy a dog from him?

seen plenty of men intimidated,,, working the door for 15 years,,,, thers been times when i have also felt the same,,,, its not a nice feeling,, most people and i mean most like proberbly 90% of "MEN" will get intimidated very easily, never mind all the tuff talk on here ,, its a very natural responce .

Not enough FACTS to convince me this lads a dog theif , what i'd like to know and this relates to the original thread why did joedogs sell Rambo then spend twenty years trying to recreate one like him ???

it is but will we get a reply????/

Guest crobinc840

seen plenty of men intimidated,,, working the door for 15 years,,,, thers been times when i have also felt the same,,,, its not a nice feeling,, most people and i mean most like proberbly 90% of "MEN" will get intimidated very easily, never mind all the tuff talk on here ,, its a very natural responce .

Well I feel bad for the guy if he had his dog taken and was bullied into taking the money for it really but I don't understand if he was that put off by a dog thief why did he buy dogs from the guy latter? Are the dogs that great that he couldn't avoid the one guy that stole from him?

it is but will we get a reply????/

who will no the anwser 2 this 1 ?

Well I feel bad for the guy if he had his dog taken and was bullied into taking the money for it really but I don't understand if he was that put off by a dog thief why did he buy dogs from the guy latter? Are the dogs that great that he couldn't avoid the one guy that stole from him?

that is the thing these days and in them days ,if you have [bANNED TEXT] wants that will do anything to get it SCUM BAGS,its the same with everything ,now i can undersatnd why certain folk keep dogs in the house,the bloke who got his dog bitch will have work dam hard 2 get the dog the way it was before some2 came along and just took it ,it must had a name for itself for these people 2 do such a thing ,it is the lowest and if it happened 2 me i would not forget in a hurry :censored:

Guest crobinc840

that is the thing these days and in them days ,if you have [bANNED TEXT] wants that will do anything to get it SCUM BAGS,its the same with everything ,now i can undersatnd why certain folk keep dogs in the house,the bloke who got his dog bitch will have work dam hard 2 get the dog the way it was before some2 came along and just took it ,it must had a name for itself for these people 2 do such a thing ,it is the lowest and if it happened 2 me i would not forget in a hurry :censored:

And I certainly wouldn't buy a pup off someone I knew took one of my dogs. :thumbs:

And I certainly wouldn't buy a pup off someone I knew took one of my dogs. :thumbs:

Exatualy,, just doesnt add up,,, theres far more to it than a straight forward stolen dog,, obviously.

Exatualy,, just doesnt add up,,, theres far more to it than a straight forward stolen dog,, obviously.

hern please tell us the true story ,cos joedogs silents means [no reply]

Guest crobinc840

Here is a question for anyone who cares to answer it.

How much money turns the word stolen into sold?

For me nothing. It would be a case of how much the guy likes his knee caps if he doesn't produce my dog. :thumbs:

Just has i thought HERN, bet you ANDY forgot to tell you SNIX bought Rambo off Joe. Yea Joe the lad who stole his dog. . :doh: Honestly Hern you dont know the half of it pal as you are proving time an time again. Go back to JB more people will back you up on that one. . :thumbs: If i keep this goin am i going to get £2.50. . :laugh::laugh:

damn !! im gonna have to face it , ive lost a fiver :thumbs: