JEREMY KYLE

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

If people dont like my opinions thats tuff :yes:

Thats just it HERN, Your not having an opinion, your guessing what your opinion should be because your askin an fishing for information then you start then. You are taking what people are saying an then you start calling people. . If its just me that thinks your a SAD C*NT then fair enough. But something tells me its not just me that feels that way. I have never owned a dog off JB but i have met him on a few occasions an the man has always made me welcome over his door step. I have sat an had a chat with him an he knows his stuff. So i think i have the right to have an opinion on him because i can back it up MYSELF WITHOUT HAVING TO PICK THE PHONE UP. YOU CANT YOUR LISTENING TO JEALOUS T*ATS AN GOIN FROM THERE. ITS A FU*KIN JOKE WHAT YOUR DOIN AN ALTHOUGH I HAVE ONLY SPOKE TO YOU ONCE IN WHICH I HAVE TOLD PEOPLE YOU SOUND LIKE A DECENT LAD, BUT WHEN YOU TURN YOUR COMPUTER ON YOU COME ACROSS AS A RIGHT T*AT. WANTING TO SLAG A CALL PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. :wallbash: SORT YOUR HEAD OUT ITS XMAS FOR F*CK SAKE..

2 MORE SLEEPS HERN THATS ALL. . :yahoo:

think you keep pressing caps lock fella........or hern has got your knickers in a twist :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Most folks who have watched the minshaw threads over the last few years will know jb is nothing but a puppy peddler who charges silly money for his pups from untested parents.

thats the point fireman, you know it i know it everyone know's it,,, it's been fogged to death,,, im just wandering what the reason is for bringing it up as though it's the first time it's been said,,,, it looks like it just looking for an argument???

Thats just it HERN, Your not having an opinion, your guessing what your opinion should be because your askin an fishing for information then you start then. You are taking what people are saying an then you start calling people. . If its just me that thinks your a SAD C*NT then fair enough. But something tells me its not just me that feels that way. I have never owned a dog off JB but i have met him on a few occasions an the man has always made me welcome over his door step. I have sat an had a chat with him an he knows his stuff. So i think i have the right to have an opinion on him because i can back it up MYSELF WITHOUT HAVING TO PICK THE PHONE UP. YOU CANT YOUR LISTENING TO JEALOUS T*ATS AN GOIN FROM THERE. ITS A FU*KIN JOKE WHAT YOUR DOIN AN ALTHOUGH I HAVE ONLY SPOKE TO YOU ONCE IN WHICH I HAVE TOLD PEOPLE YOU SOUND LIKE A DECENT LAD, BUT WHEN YOU TURN YOUR COMPUTER ON YOU COME ACROSS AS A RIGHT T*AT. WANTING TO SLAG A CALL PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. :wallbash: SORT YOUR HEAD OUT ITS XMAS FOR F*CK SAKE..

think you keep pressing caps lock fella........or hern has got your knickers in a twist :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Lets get one thing straight, There not my KNICKERS They are hers. . :laugh: An your right they are in a twist either that or i have got ring sting. . :blink:

How many people are you guardian angel for :doh: you just carnt forgive me for exposing your idol can you :no:

Edited by hern

How many people are you guardian angel for :doh: you just carnt forgive me for exposing your idol can you :no:

Just the two. Mrs an daughter. Bet you have got more enemys than mates. That could be Number 3 for you an Bum chum. I can only judge people on nwhat i personally know about them unlike you, it seems you like the SHITTY end of the stick. . :thumbs:

Guest storm70

Hern the 2 year old dogs bread out off jack and Tomos visa he's 27 inch and my mate has the brother who's 29 inch and a head like a bucket vinni done all game and is full on for a young dog his brother is used for daytime only and il be using these 2 dogs to my deerhound pure 30 inch bitch and other 2 the full Minnshaw bitch in futcher only when there done asd put collie back in the deerhound is 5 gens my own breeding she a handy bitch in the heather and can run on alote a land you woudent date run others being slower and bigger il be only keeping back dr myself then putting the two back together no pups will be sold my bitches mother was in Edrd and killed 5 out a 5 on green feilds and her granfather was the most gamess dog I've ever seen real bad fella that done loads a big kritters himself I like a big dog for the heather me atb lads

SHanded nothing what has been said or posted changes my mind about your idol :no: as for JB how many litters has he bred again? wonder if he has vat registered himself yet :hmm:

Come on Hern change the record. By the way i have a question for you. Probly wont be answered. If someone stole one of your dogs then a couple years down the line the accused has a dog for sale would you buy it???

Hern the 2 year old dogs bread out off jack and Tomos visa he's 27 inch and my mate has the brother who's 29 inch and a head like a bucket vinni done all game and is full on for a young dog his brother is used for daytime only and il be using these 2 dogs to my deerhound pure 30 inch bitch and other 2 the full Minnshaw bitch in futcher only when there done asd put collie back in the deerhound is 5 gens my own breeding she a handy bitch in the heather and can run on alote a land you woudent date run others being slower and bigger il be only keeping back dr myself then putting the two back together no pups will be sold my bitches mother was in Edrd and killed 5 out a 5 on green feilds and her granfather was the most gamess dog I've ever seen real bad fella that done loads a big kritters himself I like a big dog for the heather me atb lads

:thumbs: sounds like a well thought out plan :yes:

SHanded nothing what has been said or posted changes my mind about your idol :no: as for JB how many litters has he bred again? wonder if he has vat registered himself yet :hmm:

Come on Hern change the record. By the way i have a question for you. Probly wont be answered. If someone stole one of your dogs then a couple years down the line the accused has a dog for sale would you buy it???

Would you let a reformed sex offender baby sit your kids even if the crime was over 20 year ago? :no:

• Like 2
Guest crobinc840

:icon_eek::whistling:

Come on Hern change the record. By the way i have a question for you. . If someone stole one of your dogs then a couple years down the line the accused has a dog for sale would you buy it???

Would you let a reformed sex offender baby sit your kids even if the crime was over 20 year ago? :no:

(Probly wont be answered) You get better an better. .Just answer the question. .