JEREMY KYLE

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

It is true what that lad ronnie is saying mark,when whispa was going well you was braging it all,ffs you even put up on you tube her running a hare :yes: .You posted on HU and when you were on "one for the pot" and never once called them binshaws,in fact (and correct me if i'm wrong)i think you even posted the words brickshaw when bigging up whispa once or twice.Now you've been f****d off by everyone for being the brave keyboard shit stirring,spineless,lets get ooty to post for me as i ain't brave enough twat your saying dazz is,your giving it all binshaws.But then mark once a bitch allways a bitch eh? ;) .Good thread this and a shame it's gone wrong but as they say that hunting life behavour :blink: .

feck me im glads i went to bed when i did,,, ah well at least the brick got fecked off, every cloud has a silver linning...

ps well said fireman, couldnt have put it better myself :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well hern. It didn't take long to post another reply. I have just

t spoke to you an because I won't start filling you in with all the ins an outs am now a dog thief.. Lol Hern I told you why Joe will not write to use on this forum an that's simply because he said who the f*ck are you?? Know get the victim or your informant to speak up maybe you will find what your seeking. As I said to you on the phone there's room in my kennels an a spare bed for a couple nights if you fancy a couple nights out. There's no need for you to be carrying this on it's fuk all to do with you or me.. An until you know the facts why not stick to what you said an stop replying SHITE..

All the best.. SHanded. .

• Like 1

Well hern. It didn't take long to post another reply. I have just

t spoke to you an because I won't start filling you in with all the ins an outs am now a dog thief.. Lol Hern I told you why Joe will not write to use on this forum an that's simply because he said who the f*ck are you?? Know get the victim or your informant to speak up maybe you will find what your seeking. As I said to you on the phone there's room in my kennels an a spare bed for a couple nights if you fancy a couple nights out. There's no need for you to be carrying this on it's fuk all to do with you or me.. An until you know the facts why not stick to what you said an stop replying SHITE..

All the best.. SHanded. .

That was before your retard pal merle24 started to stick his two peneth in again, read the post carefully I havnt acussed you of being a thief just siding with one :thumbdown:

Like I also said on the phone get the man Iam accussing to put his side of the story up, and clear his name if it can be cleared, but he wont!!!

I will keep posting back to people who post involving me.

Edited by hern

33 pages of sh1t ..........and to top it all JOEDOGS is a dirty dog thieving rat and he has a few other rats sticking up for him saying it was 23 years ago :thumbs:

once a thief always a thief

and if you are someone defending him your just as bad

i agree 100% [CLEAR YOUR NAME]

WHAT A FECKING MESS, SCHOOL KID STUFF, WHO NICKED THE CONKER,ONE GREAT TOPIC GONE TO SHITE, ITS TIME YOU LADS GOT ONE GOOD BREEDING PROGRAM TOGETHER AND STOPPED FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER ON THE COMPUTER,REGUARDING OF YOUR AGES !! YOUR A BUNCH OF PRATS TO YOURSELFS,,,,,,AND CERTAINLY NOT OLD SCHOOL,,FECKING GET ON WITH IT YOU GOT THE STOCK UNITE IT !! YIS CHARLIE :big_boss: