Minshaws

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i don't think the company of Vic Minshaw would be worth bragging about he got ran out of his town for kiddy fiddling

Aye,they pics tell a story,good stuff,

haha cheers pal... dont let the b*****ds keep you down hahaa!! just waiting for this weather to sort its self out be back out among it!

Ive only seen one but its a first class dog very keen and committed to its quarry, plenty of stamina, a really handy dog. One thing I will say though is the money thing shouldnt come into it with the guys who really work these dogs. The owner of the dog I just mentioned wouldnt dream of selling pups from the line at the crazy prices some do, its lads like him you want to deal with if your getting one not the ones who need to advertise in the sporting press to sell their wares :thumbs:

Ive only seen one but its a first class dog very keen and committed to its quarry, plenty of stamina, a really handy dog. One thing I will say though is the money thing shouldnt come into it with the guys who really work these dogs. The owner of the dog I just mentioned wouldnt dream of selling pups from the line at the crazy prices some do, its lads like him you want to deal with if your getting one not the ones who need to advertise in the sporting press to sell their wares :thumbs:

wots it like on big ears are there any pups dew to come from the dog in the futer if so [bANNED TEXT] to.how big is he

And whats your problem, i just asked a question, have you any experience of this breed

check all the minshaw threds thats been put on here'' then look how thay have all ended up.. then go back n read my post again.. then u might follow.. :yes:

Not been funny here but you lot seem to answer in riddles , cant you just give me a straight answer cheers

send joedog a pm he is sat with mr minshaw him self so keeping that companey would be a good place to start dont you think ............a t b x38 :thumbs:

Not been funny here but you lot seem to answer in riddles , cant you just give me a straight answer cheers

send joedog a pm he is sat with mr minshaw him self so keeping that companey would be a good place to start dont you think ............a t b x38 :thumbs:

i don't think the company of Vic Minshaw would be worth bragging about he got ran out of his town for kiddy fiddling :blink:
  • Like 2

i don't think the company of Vic Minshaw would be worth bragging about he got ran out of his town for kiddy fiddling :blink:

so

Edited by rocky1