bedlington terrier pups kc red

i have for sale 2 dogs and 2 bitches, i have both mother and father. both dogs are lovely pets, excellent around children and with other dogs. the sire does small bits of work but not to his full potential as he is more of a pet. both parents have champions in there bloodlines. will make excellent pets workers or show. any viewing is welcome, deposit will surcure pup and they can be kept uptill or after xmas dogs 400 bitches 450.

pics can be sent to email as they are to big to upload and i dont no how to make them smaller

i have for sale 2 dogs and 2 bitches, i have both mother and father. both dogs are lovely pets, excellent around children and with other dogs. the sire does small bits of work but not to his full potential as he is more of a pet. both parents have champions in there bloodlines. will make excellent pets workers or show. any viewing is welcome, deposit will surcure pup and they can be kept uptill or after xmas dogs 400 bitches 450.

pics can be sent to email as they are to big to upload and i dont no how to make them smaller

never spend that much on a pet bred dog f**k sake

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££. will you wrap it if i give £800