weihrauch hw35

The one I had in the summer and gave to my friend Sergej did a very consistent 10.3 ft/lb.

I used it on Davies meet in June and it was knocking the targets over on the zero range out to the full 45 yards with ease.

I also partnered Tony and Laura on the comp and it did well there to up against pcps with bipods etc.

34 out of 40 points so not bad for my second day with it.

The rabbits, woodies and rats that Sergej shot with it didn't seem to notice the difference between 11.5 and It's slightly lower power I can tell you.

If you look on Chairgun pro you will see that over the normal airgun hunting ranges even 9 ft/lbs of muzzle energy will still retain 5 to 6 ft/lbs at 30 metres so ample to drop any legal air gun quarry.

Si

Edited by zini

Hi Mate

The only way to find out is to get it chronoed. If its an old hw35 with a leather seal then changing it for a nylon one, polishing the internals and fitting a new spring will bring it close enough to full power or you could fit a V-mach kit.

i was reading a description on the internet the other day about the weihrauch hw 35 which is the rifle i own and it said that all hw35 are target guns that shoot 8ftp. i was just wondering if this is true because i havent got a gun shop near mine that chronos and i was just curious if they do shoot 8ftp or do they shoot closer to 12ftp

Hi

Just to add, when the HW35 were first imported into britain, i heard that they had to be de-tuned because every gun in the first consignment were over 12ft lbs :whistling:

John :)