R.I.P. Paddy

r.i.p patrick old boy,ive had the pleasure of seening this dog work all is life and let me tell u this dog was 1 of hardest and gamest dogs ive ever seen he was legend!!!!!!!!At least me and dean have got dogs out of him 2 keep is legacy going and they both like him nuts lol u was 1 of best old boy and u will b definately b missed but u will never b forgotten :thumbs:

:cry: f*****g hell criss...nearly had me crying again then....lol

lol and i forgot 2 say dont lie they r your boots i took that pic waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorry to here your loss mate lookt a very nice strong dog rip paddy

Posted Images

r.i.p patrick old boy,ive had the pleasure of seening this dog work all is life and let me tell u this dog was 1 of hardest and gamest dogs ive ever seen he was legend!!!!!!!!At least me and dean have got dogs out of him 2 keep is legacy going and they both like him nuts lol u was 1 of best old boy and u will b definately b missed but u will never b forgotten :thumbs:

:cry: f*****g hell criss...nearly had me crying again then....lol

lol and i forgot 2 say dont lie they r your boots i took that pic waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!

lol you nob