Pic's of a mooch

Hi all :bye: Went for a mooch and took the camera, hope you like

Not a growl to be herd either, just the way we like it :thumbs: Dog's all worked well together, no rabbits but a great walk

November2093.jpg

November2095.jpg

November2102.jpg

November2105.jpg

November2115.jpg

November2117.jpg

November2121.jpg

November2124.jpg

November2126.jpg

November2132.jpg

November2136.jpg

November2146.jpg

November2151.jpg

November2164.jpg

Edited by blackstaff

Guest deerhound hunter

Anubis - Not my pup mate, its a young lad off here snakes1989. He asked to get out lamping with someone who lived near him in Brighton. I offered to take him out and this is our first outing, Y.I.S. P.s looking foward to coming up this season ;)

nice lad ,not many of us left :thumbs:

Hello just wanted to say a there are actully some really nice people in the world and blackstaff is one of them. Altho ive only meet him once soo far hopfully not the last , he gave me some really good advice on trainning etc and told me what some of the lingo lurchermen use ( yes I must of seemed very green but I can only.apolagise for it lolz) his dogs are really nice and very well behaved :) all in all me and blaze had a great walk and even tho blaze couldnt work due to age etc it was really thrilling watching his dogs work and im hooked on rabbiting with lurchers :D

Anubis - Not my pup mate, its a young lad off here snakes1989. He asked to get out lamping with someone who lived near him in Brighton. I offered to take him out and this is our first outing, Y.I.S. P.s looking foward to coming up this season ;)

How's january suit you bud...only asked about the pup as it looks very similar to one i have....deerhound,greyhound,collie,beddy,whippet. :thumbs:

How's january suit you bud...only asked about the pup as it looks very similar to one i have....deerhound,greyhound,collie,beddy,whippet. :thumbs:

I think i have one from the same litter as well. Got off Matt241074 from here

I think i have one from the same litter as well. Got off Matt241074 from here

Thats right bud...cracking little pups...how's your comming...a pic of mine.

DSC_0007-2.jpg