Same here, and me being the twat i am i only brought a thin pair a cheap fingerless woolen gloves :icon_redface: . Keeper couldnt let me suffer any longer on the quad and gave me a pair of thick skiing gloves. My bloody fingers were killing me up till then, I kept having to drive the quad left handed while i warmed my right hand with my mouth! lol. Fecking dangerous but thank god for 4 wheel drive quads. lol

Same here, and me being the twat i am i only brought a thin pair a cheap fingerless woolen gloves :icon_redface: . Keeper couldnt let me suffer any longer on the quad and gave me a pair of thick skiing gloves. My bloody fingers were killing me up till then, I kept having to drive the quad left handed while i warmed my right hand with my mouth! lol. Fecking dangerous but thank god for 4 wheel drive quads. lol

Dedicated or daft you choose :tongue2: bet there wer'nt no antis out feeding wild ducks

Dedicated or daft you choose :tongue2: bet there wer'nt no antis out feeding wild ducks

post-20256-0-15709300-1290942731_thumb.jpg

we check the hoppers every week and top up when required feed water and ponds every week but only the burns when the ponds are frozen up to now three tones wheat and a about 1/2 ton barley used.The BIRDS ARE FEEDING HARD WITH THIS COLD SNAP .