anyone

hiya i posted on here showing my pup blaze hes doing really well :) but i have a problem im very green to lurchering and feel i am doing him no justice and was wondering if it was atall possible to come out with someone with out blaze to see how the game works and if it would be possible for like to someone to teach me the basics ive read books etc but theres nothing like the real thing if you follow me.

ps im based in brighton ,sussex atb snakes :)

hiya i posted on here showing my pup blaze hes doing really well :) but i have a problem im very green to lurchering and feel i am doing him no justice and was wondering if it was atall possible to come out with someone with out blaze to see how the game works and if it would be possible for like to someone to teach me the basics ive read books etc but theres nothing like the real thing if you follow me.

if someone does take you out mate,then take the dog with you,theres no point in just you learning when your dog can be as well :thumbs:

if someone does take you out mate,then take the dog with you,theres no point in just you learning when your dog can be as well :thumbs:

good luck you may drop on with a good lad of hear but you will get sh*t for asking..........:thumbs:

PLENTY of rabbits in your part of the world matey. My missus lives about a half hour outside Brighton and when we go for a walk its not uncommon to see 50+ bunnies a long the footpath. And hundreds along the railway embankments.

I'm near you mate , drop me a PM and we'll sort something out :thumbs: Takes me 15mins to drive to brighton, Do you drive ? Edited to say i'm probably out tonight, if i can be bothered to get off my fat arse, after all the dogs haven't been fed yet :thumbs:

Edited by blackstaff