Tosa ??

was reading about them tonight, did they ever get to this country.? In japan they go more for the smaller types,than what went to USA+......) Not my kind of dog, but for a big breed they seem quite healthy. I used breed Bullmastiffs that had loads of health probs, Tosa's look fitter type dog, dont think they are natural guards though. the smaller(60-100lb ones that are still used in japan, look the best.!!

was reading about them tonight, did they ever get to this country.? In japan they go more for the smaller types,than what went to USA+......) Not my kind of dog, but for a big breed they seem quite healthy. I used breed Bullmastiffs that had loads of health probs, Tosa's look fitter type dog, dont think they are natural guards though. the smaller(60-100lb ones that are still used in japan, look the best.!!

ive seen a few mate and they were nice dogs but i wouldnt of trusted them as far as i could of thrown them which wasnt far as one bitch was 140 lb :icon_eek: but as i always the case the owners were wankers so couldnt blame the dogs :thumbs: ive always liked this video of controlled aggression by them and thought you would to :thumbs: