6 month old pup to ground

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats up mick TRUE HURT does it if you blow the pic up you can see all one side of the fox is wet where its lay in the gutter no sign of bullet holes and that daz white russell hasn t even got dirty f

lol .... just no the dogs ........but happy hunting .......

so what are ye saying here x39???? are you saying that after all the threats an huffin an puffing, ye still aint been to his door     like i said at time, all fecking mouth, now run along sonshine

Posted Images

whats up mick TRUE HURT does it if you blow the pic up you can see all one side of the fox is wet where its lay in the gutter no sign of bullet holes and that daz white russell hasn t even got dirty feet let alone been to ground , oh don t tell me it was digging in a box of DAZ whiter than white you must think were all stupid pull the other one some of us have been digging to terriers while you were still on your mothers tit

• Like 2

personally i cant see why anyone would make the story up maybe its just me but whats really to gain about lying about it ??? i dont know if it's true or not if it is well done that pup ,someone made the comment that the dogs are not looking at the fox my young b+t bitch would be going bananas to get at it wheres my old black bitch would have a rag and then take no notice of it at all so to be honest you cant really go by that secondly i think you would struggle to see where it had been shot if it was shot with a shotgun unless shot at a couple feet which if it bolted i doubt very much would be done as i would want to make sure my terrier was not coming out right up its arse there is obviously a bit of history between the topic starter and at least one of the posters so who knows

Must get one of those easy clean terriers :thumbdown: Got to agree with the doubters here .The blown up pic shows a very different story im afraid and that fox has been dead a while too .Edited to say that the pics also been modified in some way .Should be deleted IMO.

Must get one of those easy clean terriers :thumbdown: Got to agree with the doubters here .The blown up pic shows a very different story im afraid and that fox has been dead a while too .Edited to say that the pics also been modified in some way .Should be deleted IMO.

fox was shot within half hr of the pics and [bANNED TEXT] u on about fecking modified :bye::feck: