Hello Lads I have just joined this site

welcome jonathon,loads of respect for your dads lines ,proper grafters,dont you do russells??? dont get yourself involved with the griping an back stabbing,jesalously etc....anyway fella i,ve been digging all my life and love it ...wish you all the best and good hunting...yis...darrell. :thumbs:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

scent you always have sumting stupid to say can you not keep you stupid little comments to yourself for once people are on here to read about workin dogs and no to read your shit so shut up you little

Hello lads I though I should introduce my self I am 18 years old and I have just joined this site and even Though I was born in the North Midland's my Father who has kept a line of his own Patterdale'

Many Thanks for the nice comment's which is rare these days on most sites (loads of back stabbing fellow sportsmen instead of us sticking together even with are difrences) I also notice they posted a

Posted Images

Many Thanks for the nice comment's which is rare these days on most sites (loads of back stabbing fellow sportsmen instead of us sticking together even with are difrences) I also notice they posted a nice artical and photo about my Father and his workers in the Countryman weekly the other week after he Judged the working Patterdale Nationals in America and the Worlds so called Biggest European international working Patterdale show in Germany earlier this year, it makes a nice change from the Anti slagging and Newspaper press and jellious jibes about him, Oh! Regards selling pups (that is the last thing we need ) And anyway we only normaly breed one litter a year for our own hunting and a few left over he normal gives to Friends, many of his Terriers are in the States (and a few are even in the hall of Fame "HOF" for workers and producers) `with his Racoon hunting friends in America ,Hardly big Business eh! Just to stop possible interest England and Ireland will NOT allow imported young puppies from France anyway (without hiding one through customs under your jacket Ha Ha only joking! even though it is no problem to leagaly send them with the rest of the World but if we wanted to we can import ok .Crazy eh!. Anyways I just came on here to talk Dogs and see and exchange a few photos etc and meet a few fellow digging guys .Jonathan Booth

Welcome Jonathan, nice to hear from a young un. The sport is under threat over here make no mistake about that so you are very fortunate. Me and my mates are very lucky to have a couple of local farmers who let us "maintain" there land for them. All the best and enjoy the good life and look after them dogs.

Many Thanks for the nice comment's which is rare these days on most sites (loads of back stabbing fellow sportsmen instead of us sticking together even with are difrences) I also notice they posted a nice artical and photo about my Father and his workers in the Countryman weekly the other week after he Judged the working Patterdale Nationals in America and the Worlds so called Biggest European international working Patterdale show in Germany earlier this year, it makes a nice change from the Anti slagging and Newspaper press and jellious jibes about him, Oh! Regards selling pups (that is the last thing we need ) And anyway we only normaly breed one litter a year for our own hunting and a few left over he normal gives to Friends, many of his Terriers are in the States (and a few are even in the hall of Fame "HOF" for workers and producers) `with his Racoon hunting friends in America ,Hardly big Business eh! Just to stop possible interest England and Ireland will NOT allow imported young puppies from France anyway (without hiding one through customs under your jacket Ha Ha only joking! even though it is no problem to leagaly send them with the rest of the World but if we wanted to we can import ok .Crazy eh!. Anyways I just came on here to talk Dogs and see and exchange a few photos etc and meet a few fellow digging guys .Jonathan Booth

welcome to the forum jonathan, is there still rabies in france?

welcome to the forum jonathan, is there still rabies in france?

I Think their was a case odd a Bat found with Rabies around six years ago in Europe but as France is joined over land to most of Europe all countries within can send or pass with dogs etc: across their Borders with little or no problems unlike Ireland and the UK surounded by ocean even though the likes of the Channel tunnel has mice a Rats and Bats linking uk to all of Europe by that land passage ships Ferrys etc: and it is a short flight for any birds etc: the regulations are crazy in this day and age of inoculations But Vets and Goverments have to make money I supose. in Sport Jonathan Booth

Edited by Jonathan Booth France

A couple more Photo's a decent strong bitch and a few young terrier's on a freshly shot Wild Boar in our Toyota pick-up here in Francepost-56045-0-32674900-1290454861_thumb.jpgpost-56045-0-28113200-1290454464_thumb.jpg

Them black 'uns look like peas in a pod, a lovely sight, you could use that pic for a christmas card I reckon, i'd love to have something like that through the post to put above the fire. Welcome to the site mate. Nice to see working terriers are still being used for proper work.

B