R.I.P RAMBO

Guest blitz

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-17649-0-69116800-1290347508_thumb.jpg lamping last night i lost my dog.devastation is,nt the word .this dog was as game as they come and would stop at nothing to catch his prey.this dog was our own stuff from stuff my mate has keeped for years.this dog will simply not be replaced.R.I.P RAMBO.

no what this dog meant to u mate' sorry to here the loss' i no he was a top charlie dog' n he is iraplacable.. n times like this u feel like saying f**k it' iv done....but u wont pall'' cause ur a dog man n u love the game u do'' u no what might be coming off in the summer pall' the lines r there.. hope fully u will have something to smile about again mate... ATB. PALL B...

post-17649-0-69116800-1290347508_thumb.jpg lamping last night i lost my dog.devastation is,nt the word .this dog was as game as they come and would stop at nothing to catch his prey.this dog was our own stuff from stuff my mate has keeped for years.this dog will simply not be replaced.R.I.P RAMBO.

no what this dog meant to u mate' sorry to here the loss' i no he was a top charlie dog' n he is iraplacable.. n times like this u feel like saying f**k it' iv done....but u wont pall'' cause ur a dog man n u love the game u do'' u no what might be coming off in the summer pall' the lines r there.. hope fully u will have something to smile about again mate... ATB. PALL B...

to right mate and thanks again.hopefully everthing will go to plan . :thumbs: