lurchers

get one and find out ffs

thats a bit of a stupid f*****g reply to a reasonable question wasnt it?

some breeds im curious about are:

american bandog's

pure saluki's

wolf hybrids

working sled dog's

working collies

belgian malinois

i could go on.

should i just get one of all of the above breeds without asking any questions?

just 'buy one and find out'?

tit.

how the fuk is that a stupid reply you wont find out being a lazy c**t sitting on your arse talking shit on here will you, theres good and bad in every cross or line, you pay your cash take a chance and find out for yourself why ask for computer hunters views coz there only talking shit they most probably only heard from a friend of a friend about them and think there a fukin expert like you. :feck:

and it was me who presed the plus button on your post by accident :doh:

Yeah and if you don't like the dog you can just sell it to other people on the site. How many dogs you got now? 5 dogs and only 2 puppies left? A dog isn't a playing card that you can just throw out of your hand if it doesn't suit you. Start with a good base and do your best with it. :thumbs: Good luck finding the right dog for you mate.

ha ha ha upset coz i wouldnt let you be on my friends list pmsl as for you scots hunter seems like if you dont roll over you get jamp on from all angles ha ha. do you own this site no everyones got a right to be here, shame theres people on here that think they own the site and try tell you how it is well you can fuk of if you hink i'll roll over. heres to anymore comments directed to me :laugh::feck:

never said you didnt have an opinion,didnt see any prob with his question,and your reply wasnt exactly nice.think you came across as a bit of a tit thats all.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats a bit of a stupid f*****g reply to a reasonable question wasnt it?   some breeds im curious about are: american bandog's pure saluki's wolf hybrids working sled dog's working collies be

Guest crobinc840

The same people that didn't know me then are friends with me now. How about you? Not too many friends, tried to send out a hand to and idiot but of course they know not. So you just scan the posts to see who you can mess with then. You must be single without any hope. I never have anything to hide and don't believe I'm god here. I'm a regular person like all the other people here, well most of them. Now let's stop stepping all over his post shall we.

maybe so mate but i'm far from it, seems like theres alot of people that will jum on the bandwagon ans rip people, well fuk that they ant doing it to me lol :thumbs:

You my friend are nothing but a piece of LOW LIFE SCUM and not even worthy of the title of a keyboard hero, you feckin twat....sorry I meant feckin idiotic gobby OIK feckin shitebag twat :feck::bye::doh:

maybe so mate but i'm far from it, seems like theres alot of people that will jum on the bandwagon ans rip people, well fuk that they ant doing it to me lol :thumbs:

You my friend are nothing but a piece of LOW LIFE SCUM and not even worthy of the title of a keyboard hero, you feckin twat....sorry I meant feckin idiotic gobby OIK feckin shitebag twat :feck::bye::doh:

:toast: what a speach you gobby twat :laugh:

Gobby twat :hmm:

Put your money where ya mouth is sunshine.

I'll have a grand on me kicking the shite out of you and having you crying like a baby in less than ten seconds :thumbs:

And I will get what you owe me!! :)

Your turn muppit :hmm::)

I'll have a grand on me kicking the shite out of you and having you crying like a baby in less than ten seconds :thumbs:

come on then big man billieowen accept the offer.

Get the message and f*ck off, this site was different when i joined (not full of twats like you that just start arguements on every thread that only joined a few months ago)

As for you wont take being slated, you have no choice :laugh:

Edited by olim

C'mon prick, I need the money for christmas :bye:

fuk me faggots just got in :laugh: i'll pass on that one. isnt it funny when people result to voilence over the internet bunch of fukin pussys :laugh::feck:

I'll PM you a location date and time little boy but I bet you can't get there anyway unless it's in smack head distance or on your BMX

classic fella you got me in tears here, will you give me a lift to the hospital if i do come :laugh: you got to laugh at you tards your funny as fuk, typical huntin life bolloks and this is the reason why the site is fuked, no wonder why theres no genuine lads left hardly they all leave.

Chicken Shite, gobby Shite

You are not a hunting man and you never will be........you're not even a man so just go away little boy :feck:

classic fella you got me in tears here, will you give me a lift to the hospital if i do come :laugh: you got to laugh at you tards your funny as fuk, typical huntin life bolloks and this is the reason why the site is fuked, no wonder why theres no genuine lads left hardly they all leave.

says the guy thats been on here how long?

oh no i forgot your a messing twat so this is your _th account

your the only one that would make anyone leave this site, can you seriously still not see it: a fellow member asks about a certain breed of dog because he is interested in his sport and wants to learn and gain knowledge on this breed and you jump down his throat, ruin his whole thread and say he should get the dog if he wants to know about the breed. you've had over 5 decent members tell you that your being an idiot and that your in the wrong and you still go on!

your the only one that would make anyone leave this site, can you seriously still not see it: a fellow member asks about a certain breed of dog because he is interested in his sport and wants to learn and gain knowledge on this breed and you jump down his throat, ruin his whole thread and say he should get the dog if he wants to know about the breed. you've had over 5 decent members tell you that your being an idiot and that your in the wrong and you still go on!

Just had an insulting PM from the big man, silly thing to do when I know who he is

and where he lives :whistling:

How could anyone find that kind of of infomation out??? :whistling:

Just had an insulting PM from the big man, silly thing to do when I know who he is

:thumbs:

:thumbs:

Hope his mommy and daddy are not there :cry: ,

Cus I'll tell my dad, and my dad is bigger than his dad :laugh: