My new boy . . .

Not what i thought you'd e getting nextblink.gif

You've surprised me

i'm full of suprises. :thumbs::tongue2:

I did have a deerhound X down as my next dog . . . .. . however i have been considering my lifestyle of late . . . given where i live and the high levels of certain game . . . . couple that with my life style and the way i keep my dogs, all free rein 99% of the time. Spider is fun for the bunnies and slightly bigger, but he won't get me in any trouble. A fully grown Deerhound X or any bigger lurcher to be honest, encouraged to work, WILL get me in trouble!! :icon_eek:

I wouldn't want to have a dog on a lead all the time and realistically that is what i would have to do, whenever i was out round farms working or just popping the dogs out for a quick stretch. There's times when living in a game rich county is a real bonus, and times when its a hinderance. There is nowhere locally to walk near me that doesn't hold big game, i see them everyday, everywhere i walk. :thumbdown:

At the moment i have 3 very steady dogs that as you know all do very different things, the working side i adore and am lucky to have it all on my doorstep . . . . But i love the stuff Kody does as well, so this boy will take that route and also give me the chance to try my hand at training a gundog, something i've always wanted to do. :thumbs: