Air Arms Field pellets .177/.22

Hi, Davy.

The last tin I bought was £5 in .177 about a year ago... From Swillington Shooting Supplies.

hi andy

that was good back then!

have you checked how much they are lately?

regards

davy

Blimey Andy what a difference a year makes!

I paid just under twenty quid for 2X tins of .177/4.51mm AA Fields and £11 for a tin of .22/5.51mm AA Fields around a couple of months ago - early september-ish. That was from Guns International, Barnsley and Dead On Target at South Kirby if I remember correctly.

Silly money really but, what do you do when your TX200s or whatever Air Arms rifle you have loves them?

ATB

Simon

aa fields sell around here for £12 a tin (.22)

get a much better deal in the back of the air gun mags....£8ish a tin bulk

maybe we should organise a THL bulk pellet buying ????

could benefit us all

what are your thoughts ???

cheers

sean

Simon,

I wish we could get them at that price round here :yes:

Think Last tin I purchased from town were around £12.99 or £13.99 and the FX's are usually a quid cheaper.

The price of scrap lead has dropped dramatically last year or so now, but it will take another year or two before it gets reflected into the wholesale pellet market.

Even then though, I don't see the retailers dropping their prices..

JSR are selling the AAF's in .22 at £12.39 and £8.49 for .177

I think if you buy 10 tins of same batch he offers a 10% discount and when I have gotten pellets from him in the past and I have chosen second class deliver or bog standard deliver, I've had them the following day anyhow ;)

Phantom

Good Idea Sean,

We thought of doing similar with Co2 capsules at the UBC.

The thing that stopped us was the posting them out to the members other's that pushed the price back up.

Unless we could get "Serious Quantities" and orders paid up-front, the added postage to individual members would still be fairly high.

Or there are some good deals at http://www.solware.c...d-pellets.shtml I can get a discount there too :whistling:

Damn that just reminded me, I have some work to do and get that site linked to one of mine :doh:

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

ALMOST FOURTEEN QUID :icon_eek::icon_eek: !!! Blimey Phantom that's a price you are paying for .22 AA Field mate...

I've heard the price of scrap lead came right down a year or more ago but prices are still high. :angry2::hmm:

If there's a better cost-deal to set up supplies here, I'd sure buy from it :toast:

Simon

We are right at the end of the M62. Nearst other cities are Leeds, York and Doncaster. Each over an hour away.

Hull is renowned for being expensive as it has a "Captive Market".

I'm thinking of next year putting in for a RFD License; however a friend of mine has one and the biggest problem he has encountered, is getting accounts with manufacturers and importer; although if things go well for me I may have a bit of a heads up on that; to which I'll say absolutely no-more on the subject as Its a lead of the highest Value to me and a friend of mine :thumbs:

Its nothing major, but from Small Acorns do great Oaks Grow :yes:

Phantom