facebook

ive just been told to calm it on bring back foxhunting on facebook for saying it as it is with the goverment and the hunting ban they said unless i cool it down i will be banned not only that ive pmed all my mates on facebook to get them to join up but guess what am i a nobhead or what ive just found out that on facebook BRING BACK FOXHUNTING is a anti hunting site so anyone wanting a bit of fun join up and fill your boots frigging antis .

all i put on there was the ban is a joke it doesnt work and doesnt really please anybody anti or pro hunting and some of their members complained about my post so the admin threatened to stop me going on there and said didnt i know it was a anti hunting site which i didnt up untill then .and up untill then it seemed ok to me as well .

ive just been told to calm it on bring back foxhunting on facebook for saying it as it is with the goverment and the hunting ban they said unless i cool it down i will be banned not only that ive pmed all my mates on facebook to get them to join up but guess what am i a nobhead or what ive just found out that on facebook BRING BACK FOXHUNTING is a anti hunting site so anyone wanting a bit of fun join up and fill your boots frigging antis .

Not very sure bout this and l am on Facebook but if you "Like" a page does that open up your profiles details to that page?

If it does it sounds like an anti who is harvesting the people who have "Liked" his pages information from their profiles for his own purposes.

cheers Callum

the sad twat is permantly on a site called hunting accidents google it on facebook he says theres nothing wrong in robbing graves and him and the other saddos on there think its great when someone gets hurt or even killed. goota see it to believe it really .some of the shite thats on there .