lurchers steeling

has anybody elses lurcher been on a steeling spree over christmas ma 2 are off there heads at the moment must be the smell of turkey and sweets they stole half a cooked duck got into the fridge and into the kids sweets i know stuff should not be left around but these dogs are thiefing b------ds oh and they killed there bed and all there toys,must be somthing in there water :hmm:

MY THEIVING GIT TOOK THE FULL SALMON STARTER OF THE KITCHEN WORKTOP WIFE ONLY WENT TO ANSWER THE PHONE COME BACK ONE LURCHER LICKING ITS LIPS LOL THEIVING B******.

MY LAST LURCHER HAD A FULL PLATE OF STEAK FROM OUT THE FRIDGE , I THINK THEY ALL GOT THE THIEF IN EM :D:D

Last week during a storm the cover blew off my motorbike, my two terrier pups managed to pull it under the side of the run and they tore it to shreds, ***tards :angry:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:D Great Thread!

:laugh::laugh: must be the grey in them, they're notorious thieves, they'll steal owt :laugh::laugh:

You're right! My mate had one. Phone rang. Answered it ..... Just too late he realised his mistake! Spun round only in time to watch the untouched steak disapearing off his dinner plate! :laugh:

With my mixed lot just now it's fire wood! I struggle in here with an arm full of split logs? In next to no time they've reduced the lot to f*cking Kindling! I sweep up and throw away more poundage of splinters than I get to burn wood!

They also commandeer my arm chair and futon. Hog the fires so that I'm reduced to running around like a skivvy, just to keep Them warm and comfortable!

Dogs: Gotta love 'em! :D

most lurchers will nick owt they can some are class at it one old dog i owned could nick the meat from your plate in a second he knew when you wernt looking came home one day and hed opened the chest freezer and ate as much frozen meat as he could on a near new settee the mrs was well chuffed i can tell you i learnt the same dog to pinch off my mates market stall for a laugh you could pick an item whisper remember walk off and send him back he would be straight back to the stall grab watever it was and hightail it back the same dog was sent back a measured mile and threequaters for two rabbits stashed and what he had been told to remember a simple task once learnt never forgotten

most lurchers will nick owt they can some are class at it one old dog i owned could nick the meat from your plate in a second he knew when you wernt looking came home one day and hed opened the chest freezer and ate as much frozen meat as he could on a near new settee the mrs was well chuffed i can tell you i learnt the same dog to pinch off my mates market stall for a laugh you could pick an item whisper remember walk off and send him back he would be straight back to the stall grab watever it was and hightail it back the same dog was sent back a measured mile and threequaters for two rabbits stashed and what he had been told to remember a simple task once learnt never forgotten

Had a Bedlington Whippet once called scobby he would come to the chinese with me after i had been on the piss I would walk back home through all the elements fall asleep in front of the telly and the thieving B std would eat the lot I would wake up in the morning with a raving hangover and he would be asleep on the rug looking like a big tub of lard

Good thread brings back brilliant memories of a true warrior Scooby

mine will nick anything and i do mean anything food, clothes, mobiles, remotes,shoes,orniments

in fact anything thay can shift thiefing little sods

one day i went for mi mobie and found it was gone ffs :angry:

so i thought ill phone it from my land line (great idea) :no:

the land line is cordless and she nicked that aswell :censored:

i had to wait for someone to phone me up....thay were both in the garden :blink:

my fecker had the xmas turkey and gammon on xmas day, have a look under xmas dinner thread....... and no i didnt laugh,nor did the wife :cry:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: lol lol lol

my old lurcher was also an escape artist aswell as a thief , we put a childs stair gate at the top of the stairs to keep him out he learnt to push the top with his nose and move the bottom with is leg clever git lolol

ANY THING FOR A GOOD OLD SLEEP AND A BIT OF WARMTH !!!!!!

I used to have a whippet that used to be able to open all the doors in the house until the handles were turned upside down , but it worked it out eventually , the fridge handle was moved to the opposite side to stop it raiding it which it did regularly beforehand, it also worked out how to open the garden gate , ran down to the butchers and waited for a bone , then carried it back home and sat on the driveway chewing on it , and they say they have no brains!