what should the law on defending yourself be?

i'd like the law to be clear cut as; if you believe your life or someone elses life is in danger you should be allowed to use lethal force to defend yourself using any means available.

no reasonable force bollocks,if someone tries to stab you and you manage to evade him and knock him to the floor you should be within your right's to stamp on him until he's dead no questions asked.

what do you think?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As soon as some scrote breaks into your house all his rights have gone IMO. He's breaking the law first, so whatever may happen to him after that is tough. I discussed this very matter with a friend w

when i was a kid, a mates dad caught a burgalar in the house armed with the screw driver he used to break in. a fight started, and my mates dad beat the burgalar up breaking his arm. the burgalar and

i'd like the law to be clear cut as; if you believe your life or someone elses life is in danger you should be allowed to use lethal force to defend yourself using any means available.

no reasonable force bollocks,if someone tries to stab you and you manage to evade him and knock him to the floor you should be within your right's to stamp on him until he's dead no questions asked.

what do you think?

I agree :thumbs:

yes you already can BUT only by using reasonable force i.e as little force as you can possibly get away with using.

which usually means running.

at all costs i.e someone threatens your life they pay with there own :thumbs:

Edited by buster 8789

should be able to defend yourself and your family at all costs :thumbs:

Agree watchman.About ten years ago.mate who just lived round the corner.Had a few smack head,s move into his street.Not to long before needles were being found lying about.My mate had three children at the time so he had a few word,s with them about it.Witch the prick,s dident like.One thing lead to another.Until one day he was out with the dog,s.As he,s returning for his walk one of the smack head,s tryed to kick one of his dog,s.So the big man droped him with one punch.Put the dog,s in the kennel,s.Next thing he hear,s in banging at the front door.Looking out the window he see,s this nutter with a hammer.trying to brake his front door in.So he went to the gun cabnet took out a HW80 Loaded it opened the door and shot the guy point blank in the fore head.He did get charged that day.But they were dropped a few week,s later.I said to him you should have reloaded and put one behide the f****r,s ear.:thumbs:

Edited by Catcher 1

what do you think?

.... I wouldn't want to meet you on a dark night lol !:laugh:

i went for a sia course and we talked about this and what the chap said that was doing the course was if you are attacked and you hit back and unluckly kill the attacker you have to have been really sure it was you or him ... and in fret of your life :thumbs:

what do you think?

I think it would take to long to debate what you could or should be allowed to do on the street....... but as far as you home goes then you should be allowed to use lethal force if someone breaks into your house.

Edited by dave1372

As soon as some scrote breaks into your house all his rights have gone IMO. He's breaking the law first, so whatever may happen to him after that is tough. I discussed this very matter with a friend who is American, they said if this happend in the USA and you killed the said "Scrote" you'd be a hero.

As an aside, i do sleep with a "Boston Slugger" next to my bed, just in hope.....

The handle is a bit thin so it may slip through my fingers after a few hours....... :laugh::laugh:

Edited by Ossie'n'Arch
  • Like 1