what would you go for with £500

ryan666

ok guys i got a spare £500 ish and was thinking id pick up a new air rifle but for the life of me i can decide what to go for,i have the 410's so no more of them lol have been looking at a nice bsa r10 but still unsure just what to get so what would you go for in my place,mainly for the old bunnies this one ;)

ok guys i got a spare £500 ish and was thinking id pick up a new air rifle but for the life of me i can decide what to go for,i have the 410's so no more of them lol have been looking at a nice bsa r10 but still unsure just what to get so what would you go for in my place,mainly for the old bunnies this one ;)

alright mate bsa super ten is a really good gun and they are not that expensive :)

well so far finding a nice 2nd hand hw100kt is proving a little hard....anyone know of one for around the £500 mark?

http://weihrauchowners.freeforums.org/hw100s-full-set-up-for-sale-t6176.html

cheer il give it another go later as its not allowing registrations???

Here ya go mate, its the sporter stock version but a Thumbhole is easy enough to come by

2006 HW100S .22 with thumbhole stock in exellent condition, this rifle has just been serviced by hull and comes with 12 month warranty for serviced parts. Rifle shoots beautifully at a steady 11.5flbs pellet on pellet. Reluctant sale due to wanting FAC rifles. Comes with 2x 14 shot mags, scope 3-9x32 tasco scope, And a 3 stage stirup pump for charging with adaptor.

I'm looking for £690

PRICE DROP £550, will post at your cost.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Darryl

Edited by Marksman