HW 99s

Hi all

This is my weihrauch HW 99s with hawke 3-9+40

post-54605-010175900 1288636007_thumb.jpg

I have had it for a year and it has done very well,it is a very accurate gun. It is a bit heavy but it is a spinger and not much recoil. My uncles (Mark Vining)HW 97 has a lot of recoil and very heavy but a nice comfey gun. I like his HW 100kt, I can get a 15mm grouping at 25yds quite easily which was a better grouping than Mark did.

I have made on our Farm a 30yd indoor shooting range, good for zeroing your gun because no wind. :hunter::hunter:

Owen

You cany beat them Weihrauchs Owen.

They are brilliant little rifles.

Good to see that you have cut your teeth on a springer mate.

Its obviously served you well as you are now out shooting Mark.

Well done buddy.

Si

Nice one Owen, you keep up on spring gun shooting fella :thumbs: You are already well forging a skillful shooting standard with your 99S that will serve you well all your shooting life. I'm 53 now and been shooting spring rifles regularly since I was 8. Never seen or shot with a PCP yet, nice as they are, that can out-perform my HW80s, '77, 97k and TX200s at my shoulder on a hot, dry, dusty shoot. You'll never be stuck for a decent day's shooting too. It's the learning that never stops. That's the great thing here!

ATB

Simon

Edited by pianoman