barryvox pulse

are they any better than the bellman???

had both boxs out at weekend ,bellman said dog was under left side of dig (2mtr dig) and barryvox was saying it was under righthand side of dig ,so we broke through and the barryvox was bang on the dogs head the bellman was a tad off but both good box,s .the barryvox for me every time with the bellman collar .has never let me down even on some realy deep digs .only bad thing about it is when i turn it off it runs the batteries dead ,so i have to take them out when not using them. might just be my box but would like to know if any one elses doe,s this :)

had both boxs out at weekend ,bellman said dog was under left side of dig (2mtr dig) and barryvox was saying it was under righthand side of dig ,so we broke through and the barryvox was bang on the dogs head the bellman was a tad off but both good box,s .the barryvox for me every time with the bellman collar .has never let me down even on some realy deep digs .only bad thing about it is when i turn it off it runs the batteries dead ,so i have to take them out when not using them. might just be my box but would like to know if any one elses doe,s this :)

mine does't runs the batteries dead so let your box check!!

Barryvox X B&F collar the best you can get!!

Guest GoneToGround1

must be something wrong with your box mate. barryvox with bellman collar is top bit of kit.

Guest GoneToGround1

must be something wrong with your box mate. barryvox with bellman collar is top bit of kit.

i,m hoping it was a dodgy set of batteries ,but its not the end of the world ,i just take them out after each outing .still wouldnt be without it though :thumbs: