Brian Nuttall??

I really don't care whether the breeder is Stevens or Nuttall. I only want a dog out of straight working lines. I know that the best dogs not is for sale. and that's why i'm looking for a pup of good parents.

The most importent for me is that the dogs has a good temper and that they not are to big, but strong body.

Is there anyone that can help me to get the contact to some good breeders? It's not right now I need a puppy but hopefully in the first half off next year.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally didn't won't to take it personal but they went there first "landrover theif" lol, wrong un ( to f'in right i am ), but what i am is some one that's willing to tell it how it is. Theres pl

ringing someone for a mating he didnt want a worker he wanted a dog with a choc coat :thumbdown: for me that says it all. :wallbash:

Regards Drifter

it doesn't reflect well on Nuttal, but it also doesn't reflect well on "terriermen" when they want a pup, but it has to be chocolate? It seems their first concern isn't for a worker either but a named line to go with a chocolate pup?

Bryan

Guest busterdog

ringing someone for a mating he didnt want a worker he wanted a dog with a choc coat :thumbdown: for me that says it all. :wallbash:

Regards Drifter

it doesn't reflect well on Nuttal, but it also doesn't reflect well on "terriermen" when they want a pup, but it has to be chocolate? It seems their first concern isn't for a worker either but a named line to go with a chocolate pup?

Bryan

I personally didn't won't to take it personal but they went there first "landrover theif" lol, wrong un ( to f'in right i am ), but what i am is some one that's willing to tell it how it is. Theres plenty more dirty laundry i could put up but no doubt i'de be just knocking an old man so i'll leave it there.

Brian Nuttall had or still has one of the finest lines of dogs but if your willing to breed out of second rate shit then your not long in going down a slippery slope.

Contact the man himself and ask him personaly what he's got but do your home work before you hand over yout hard earned, as for Stevens there never was and still never will be any for sale, the closest you will get to his blood with a price tag is what J Powell has. Jason gave me a pup at the Welsh game fair not this year but the one before, he marked to ground on walks i had at 13 months old and again at 15 months, i took him on his first dig with Brians old digging partner as it goes and the dog self entered and never showed for two hours untill the job was done, first class pup and no complaints :toast: .

If you want Brians number PM me or if you want just go on E pups.

Edited to say why HARD, can't see the sence in haveing a iron hard dog thats permanently in the sick bay.

• Like 1

What does a good worker in UK cost? It's not the money that counts but it is always nice to know the average price? In Denmark a Worker cost about 700£

workin terrier pups are normally around £150 but it is hard to by of good working dogs that you no can do the job and you no are off a decent line dosent gurantee work but sure hellps

what do you mean a dog that can do the job??? most of your average patterdale, border, jrt, lakeland, etc could all do the job but its the heart in the dog that matters not the blood line or anything.. blood line means quite a bit but its the dog in itself and the way the owner brings it up that really counts.. atb jon

Guest busterdog

What does a good worker in UK cost? It's not the money that counts but it is always nice to know the average price? In Denmark a Worker cost about 700£

workin terrier pups are normally around £150 but it is hard to by of good working dogs that you no can do the job and you no are off a decent line dosent gurantee work but sure hellps

what do you mean a dog that can do the job??? most of your average patterdale, border, jrt, lakeland, etc could all do the job but its the heart in the dog that matters not the blood line or anything.. blood line means quite a bit but its the dog in itself and the way the owner brings it up that really counts.. atb jon

The short answer to that John is BOLLOCKS, you'll have to wait till i get in from work for the long one.

It was not my intentions to start a discussion about bloolines, whether Nuttall is breeding good or bad pups. We all have our own idea about how we want the dogs to work. My own fells are hard workers in the way i like and have the quality I want in my dogs. I just wanted to know how to get hold of the man or an other breeder of good workers. I breed dogs for my own use primarily and I use them for foxhunting and raccoon dog ( it’s very rare one of those devils is in Denmark ) . Unfortunately it’s the not allowed to hunt badgers in Denmark they are protected by law.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks

I will try to find somthing..

mate dont listen, there are dog and there are want to be dogs and believe me nutall has bred some top dogs and still does,fair play to the man ive seen a lot of dogs work and out of them all i would say the nutall dogs are the most consistant like i say his breeding now might be not as good as they use to be but speak to the guy yourself and then decide,still breeding top dogs for the right money :thumbs:

the terriers what i saw brain have was usless, but he did make me laff when he put one dog in, then said to a young lad put another dog in, then put another in , not a good strain if you ask myself

Six dog's in one place with the North Staffs, only a few years back :blink:

Regards Drifter

Bryan

I personally didn't won't to take it personal but they went there first "landrover theif" lol, wrong un ( to f'in right i am ), but what i am is some one that's willing to tell it how it is. Theres plenty more dirty laundry i could put up but no doubt i'de be just knocking an old man so i'll leave it there.

Brian Nuttall had or still has one of the finest lines of dogs but if your willing to breed out of second rate shit then your not long in going down a slippery slope.

Contact the man himself and ask him personaly what he's got but do your home work before you hand over yout hard earned, as for Stevens there never was and still never will be any for sale, the closest you will get to his blood with a price tag is what J Powell has. Jason gave me a pup at the Welsh game fair not this year but the one before, he marked to ground on walks i had at 13 months old and again at 15 months, i took him on his first dig with Brians old digging partner as it goes and the dog self entered and never showed for two hours untill the job was done, first class pup and no complaints :toast: .

If you want Brians number PM me or if you want just go on E pups.

Edited to say why HARD, can't see the sence in haveing a iron hard dog thats permanently in the sick bay.

He's a tidy looking dog hope he keeps going well for you .

They aint worth a cup of cold piss nowadays mate hobb ferrit would do betta !

Ive been using brians line for the last 15 years,and i have never been disappionted.Brian has forgot more than most people will ever know.Alot of people claim to have brians stuff,which isnt actually true.Give the bloke a break,Hes in his 70's and still goes digging with his own dogs.I hope i can still do that at his age

The short answer to that John is BOLLOCKS, you'll have to wait till i get in from work for the long one.

you home from work yet for my long answer??

Mate personally would not bother! i have been stung there allready! bought a pup of him must be 3 years ago, i had to shoot it before it reached a year old. its internall organs hungs/heart were f****d! and this money back guarntee that he states that if they dount not work is rubbish! i sent him two different vet reports and after 6 phone calls he reluctantly gave back half the money! i had spent a lot of time and money into this pup and gave it the best of everything and a man of repute to do something like this really had me thinking 1 thing!

He does not care about the dogs just in it now to pay for a good retirement! This is the truth and i do not care who this upsets!