help

Next door neighbour had an alsatian which took offence to a little yappy dog whilst on a walk and proceeded to try and eat it. The bereaved owner got a bit pissed at this (as you would) and the chap had a letter come through from someone in the ivory tower saying that if it happened again it would be destroyed.

Keep her on a (short) leash that will help. I used to walk mine on a long leash but that did not help as she dove under cars to get to them. now i keep her on a short leash and if out in the open on a long one, accept when she has to hunt offcourse. :D Responsebility is what it is all about.

If they kill cats who gives a crap, now sheep is a diferent story. Take the dog out on the lead and walk through fields with sheep on them and everytime the dog looks near them a good shout or a good tap on the snout, just make sure the dog gets the point that sheep are a no go Relisticly this should be done when the dog is only a pup.

If they kill cats who gives a crap, now sheep is a diferent story. Take the dog out on the lead and walk through fields with sheep on them and everytime the dog looks near them a good shout or a good tap on the snout, just make sure the dog gets the point that sheep are a no go Relisticly this should be done when the dog is only a pup.

spot on