YOUR NUTTALL DOGS/BITCHES THAT MADE THE GRADE

Guest WEE WEE PANTS

I beg to differ that the white over time does turn the masks white/greyish, but some dogs also have this from a young age.

And Hogs head, why is sootys post some shit?

Do you mean that these are not nuttall blood?

all them dogs were nuttall bred ? out of an old dog i had out of miner and saddler, in 92 except the pic of the red bitch she was out of john griffs brock(direct out of nuttals rocky?john might correct me ) x his mate paul h,bitch(pipper?)she was out of miner, the red bitch was 94, ther was a pic of dog try now sparten 84

010-2.jpg

pics are shite there out of them old kodac cameras that used to develop them there and then

the old dog on fox

020408017-1.jpg

litter bro to dog inmy profile sunny snap killed to ground,both from brian but both half x`s neary6

014-3.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at my avatar, pure Nuttall that never failed. Also have a bitch which myself and the legend (Brain Nuttall) dug 27ft too...................................

one of my favorite nuttall dogs

Posted Images

I can't repost the pic for some reason,but I have a few Nuttall dogs,male & female,but the one I wanted to put was a female,Ninja.I posted her awhile back and got some jibs for it,but the female is a machine.She has tons of grit,that outway her size,but she can find,fit and stay like a trooper.Vetzel on the dam,and the Kiwi/Miner on the sire.Nuttall dogs are for the most part, the foundation of a lot more good dogs and lines than some folks like to give credit for.They are the equivalent of Colby to the Pitdogs.

uru

i would say the old nuttal dogs are equivalent to colby

My meaning that most all pitdogs,go back to Colby blood if you go back in the ped,same as most Patterdales(that I know of) go back to Nuttall,if you go back.

uru

true, even tramp redboy had plenty colby in him. thats if the pedigree online is the real one

old or new its still a nuttal dog hahah.

Masta,

youre right,that's "if" the peds are accurate.It'd be nice if a lot more than we think are proper pedigreed and we just worry needless.But anyhow,they do all go back the same

uru

I beg to differ that the white over time does turn the masks white/greyish, but some dogs also have this from a young age.

all them dogs were nuttall bred ? out of an old dog i had out of miner and saddler, in 92 except the pic of the red bitch she was out of john griffs brock(direct out of nuttals rocky?john might correct me ) x his mate paul h,bitch(pipper?)she was out of miner, the red bitch was 94, ther was a pic of dog try now sparten 84

010-2.jpg

pics are shite there out of them old kodac cameras that used to develop them there and then

the old dog on fox

020408017-1.jpg

litter bro to dog inmy profile sunny snap killed to ground,both from brian but both half x`s neary6

014-3.jpg

was sparten outa slug?

old Brock of Johns, was a good lump of a dog, one i wished i'd put over a bitch

010-2.jpg

the old dog on fox

020408017-1.jpg

014-3.jpg

was sparten outa slug?

old Brock of Johns, was a good lump of a dog, one i wished i'd put over a bitch

no pick axe to be honest he was out of a nuttall bitch, nigger (that wasmute)9inch x a border lakie dog tot(hard) 12inch both were killed to ground,

the dog i had out of slug(a somersgill)x nuttalls dog, was called grip, big strong dog well 13 14, but good strong head havent realy got any decent photos of him

Edited by sooty92

So a few of them were heavy bull blood?

was it a good use?

seems you lads are/were very happy with the outcome whatever was used.

only the more recent ones,carnt speak for any one else but ive been happy with them, like in all strains some havent made it and are culled

• Like 1

It never stops amazing me when a guy asks a question (like the one that started this topic) the amount of bullshit comments people make, like Sooty92 stated some dogs in any line fail, BUT I only have pure Nuttall blood and am also very happy with the results and also I know quite a few lads that have pure Nuttall blood who are also happy.

Some nice looking dogs been posted.

Guest WEE WEE PANTS

Thanks Pickaxe, Sooty and a few others for the pics/input, Thats the type of ereplys that make posting a thread on the earth dog section worthwhile, And Hepher, they are beautiful name tags aint they? :tongue2:

It never stops amazing me when a guy asks a question (like the one that started this topic) the amount of bullshit comments people make, like Sooty92 stated some dogs in any line fail, BUT I only have pure Nuttall blood and am also very happy with the results and also I know quite a few lads that have pure Nuttall blood who are also happy.

Some nice looking dogs been posted.

ive had a dog givin 2 me at a year old by dave edwards who done a lot of diggin wit brian he was a top class dog of d old nuttal stuff i dug 2 him for 8 years then scum stole all my dogs i think he was of the poker line wud love 2 have a kennel of dem again top class