Anyone

its not a pure I originally thought it was but was put right its from Shearer x Rose iirc :thumbs:

Is that caspers Brother? And rose (Craigs Bitch) ?

shearer x rose = red

deacon x foxy = shearer

Cruise of Shilden x seagull = rose

RED is the litter brother to NELL .

i dont think any 1 could work out the % of saluki in this dog ! the dog is mostly saluki with a hint of lurcher.

regards mMCv

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told you that I was wrong for slaggin that man's dog. That is over with I thought. I was just wondering how long you been at this game and how many of them dogs you seen run on the big land. Like

A bit like this partner.  

some dog that init! cant half box them to stop them going where they want, the hares dont have time to pick up any speed they dont no where to run too lol

Posted Images

Can i ask why any one would want to use this dog for stud ????????? have any of you seen the dog run or no some one first hand who has seen the dog run more than once , would you lot use a dog on the strength of a single cours on a video, most videos u only get to see the best runs , iv seen dogs that look ok on tape and not worth a shit in the skin !!!

that dog looks like it can stick like glue propa big land dog i enjoy watchin the videos sum people on here dont no [bANNED TEXT] ther on about but to me it looks like it can knock a few over :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: you divvys up scotland we run fen land and proper hares bring your dogs down lets see if you can :feck: bend one

well said looks top dog that would like to use him over my bitch well bred dog too should be a good producer him ,top dog with good dogs in his breeding

• Like 1