did any of you take photos of boxing day hunt

Took some today of the Fourburrow hunt, over 70 riders turned out :yes:

WHAT BAN? The sports got more support than ever and i look forward to it for many years to come.

Im getting drunk at the in laws tonlght so ill post some pics when i get home :D:drink:

Guest Top Chalker

WHAT BAN? The sports got more support than ever and i look forward to it for many years to come.

Im getting drunk at the in laws tonlght so ill post some pics when i get home :D:drink:

your wright countryman "what ban " it hasnt stopped the fox hunting at all , thats why there is no more marches , nothing on TV , every one happy !!!!!!when the loop holes are closed and hunting stoped you wont get me to no more marches ........talking to a hunt follower today and he said its better than ever "no more clowns with lurchers & terriers running round killing all the foxes " his exact words ,I felt like punching this posh TIT in the mouth.... what did we march for ??? snoty b*****ds , who wouldnt give a f**k if every lurcher was destroyed ......and before every one jumps on this with the , "Im a working class man who follows the hounds " f**k off %99 of the hunt people talk through there noses, lardy f*****g da........

If it was just lurcher & terrier work that was banned , would the hunt people march for us ......

top chalker,mate i know from exsperience what your saying is true i have one next door to a field i rent for my horses,snoty feckin b*tch,and all because i have a lurcher in toe she thinks im a feckin p***y little does she realise i was like you marching for her cause as well.having said all of that a local farmer who rides with the hunt gives me running on his ground because as he says we stick to gether especialy now,so as hard as it may seem thats what we all need to do.

Picture231.jpg

Picture236.jpg

Heres my picks of the meet today. :yes:

your wright countryman "what ban " it hasnt stopped the fox hunting at all , thats why there is no more marches , nothing on TV , every one happy !!!!!!when the loop holes are closed and hunting stoped you wont get me to no more marches ........talking to a hunt follower today and he said its better than ever "no more clowns with lurchers & terriers running round killing all the foxes " his exact words ,I felt like punching this posh TIT in the mouth.... what did we march for ??? snoty b*****ds , who wouldnt give a f**k if every lurcher was destroyed ......and before every one jumps on this with the , "Im a working class man who follows the hounds " f**k off %99 of the hunt people talk through there noses, lardy f*****g da........

If it was just lurcher & terrier work that was banned , would the hunt people march for us ......

Divide and rule :hmm:

Didn't take any photos unfortunately,i went to the meet in Stilton, Peterborough with the fitzwilliam Hunt. Fantastic turn out. Followed for a couple of hours, didn't see much action. Did get to see the Golden Eagle take flight after a Muntjac.

All in all a very enjoyable day great to see so many supporters, and there were no bloody anti's in sight.

Definately going to the New Year's Day hunt too. :yes:

We managed to get one or two, but there must be an huggin floating about of the second dig, it was like a display at the Carphone Warehouse at the end of the dig, not very impressive. Was a bloody good day in general though and by far the biggest highlight for me was that little Airedale/Whippet, an absolute little cracker and game as the devil himself.