free pups

Agree any decent friend would drop in a back of feed or would as said pay you back in other ways helping you out etc i have given freinds pups and had pups given to me i have also built double run systems with box beds for a few freinds one just the other week his girl made us a bacon butty and a few cups of tea and that was enough for me . I have also done alot and given alot to people who wouldnt do the same in return but we learn and move on .

been reading on here people giving pups away to friends for free whats that all about what about jabs dewclaws food ect the least i would be asking for is the price it cost to rear that seems fair enough otherwise just another freeloader

Yea, I know what you mean. I go three holidays a year on the money made from selling pups and failed dogs.

:thumbs:

FTB

Guest WEE WEE PANTS

Thats what mates do, seems you dont like doing favours for nothing, and always expect back, thats greedy.

You seem like the freeloader.

Ive given loads of stuff away, been f****d around ripped off, stabbed with permission.

Stuff borrowed and not returned.

Payed so called mates to help, if they were mates, then surely they wouldnt of took the money.

You live and learn mate.

A bag of feed is just a bit common curtosity on ones behalf.

But as has been said, favours get returned in many different ways, not just material goods either. :thumbs:

Thats what mates do, seems you dont like doing favours for nothing, and always expect back, thats greedy.

You seem like the freeloader.

Ive given loads of stuff away, been f****d around ripped off, stabbed with permission.

Stuff borrowed and not returned.

looks like u agree with me if mates were mates they wolud happily pay half price

all im saying is i belive even your closest mates should pay for the pups upbringing is that to much some mate if he wants it for free basically tour paying him to take the dog would u go out and buy your mate a car get real

if ye cannae afford the expense a breeding an rearing a litter, then dont......... simples really :icon_eek:

if he is a proper mate, he will do same for you if an when the pup makes the grade, an breeds from it :thumbs:

an if it dont make the grade, ye wont feel a cnut knowingye charged a mate for a pup that never made grade :whistling:

all im saying is i belive even your closest mates should pay for the pups upbringing is that to much some mate if he wants it for free basically tour paying him to take the dog would u go out and buy your mate a car get real

If your that bothered about the money, you need to take a long hard look at yourself and your reasons for breeding a litter in the first place.....cause I am guessing the primary reason is not to end up with better stuff, but just purely to have some puppys :yes:

And to be honest, If you cant see the reason for giving pups away then no one can explain to you in a way you would understand :thumbs:

• Like 1

If your that bothered about the money, you need to take a long hard look at yourself and your reasons for breeding a litter in the first place.....cause I am guessing the primary reason is not to end up with better stuff, but just purely to have some puppys :yes:

And to be honest, If you cant see the reason for giving pups away then no one can explain to you in a way you would understand :thumbs:

Spot on..........

Spot on..........

yip

milf is such an MP thumbs.gif

cant spell polytishon

laugh.gif